Home

Swampie Legends

Father Torque

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. You went to all that trouble Agen. I thank you. I now see the error of my ways. I should have just posted about a Swampie.

I guess I should fix the mess I've created and post about some legendary Swampies.

Agen_Terminator - Legendary Swampie known for scrutinizing harmless posts and overeacting over trivial matters.(Please refer to first Swamp Election for details.)

Known running gags/trademarks: Idiotic obsession with Spoons. Supposedly funny.

Synonyms : Asshat, cretin, imbecile

*sniffles* anyone remember me? I joined in either late 1999 or early 2000 when it was just jediknight.net (sign on date in my profile is from the merge) That was really the heyday of posting anything that popped into your head and having fun on a forum. It's funny how I haven't really thought of the guys listed, but when I see their names, I kind of remember their personalities. anyways. No? You don't remember me? okay :(:D;P

My list:

Agen

Kurgan

Stormhammer

Gonkh8er

Rhett

All those guys were around to welcome me to the boards when I was nothing but a noob to gaming, the internet, and computers in general.

Nice to see some old names, if not the faces that go with them again.

- Jediknight_114: the swamps most well posted, unknown member.

Welcome back, Father Torque! I arrived on this scene not long before you left, but I still remember you!

I nominate:

Father Torque

leXX

Rhett

DarthGroovy

(and any swampies who visited the RPG forums, my home away from home... yes Redwing, this includes you:) ))

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

oh dear here we go again, wait for people to start getting offended :D

You got that right, your nominating all of these n00bs. I've been around longer than half of these "kids" and make twice the noise, half of them aren't even considered Swampies! :rolleyes:

------------

No particular order:

Boba Rhett

Groovy

Obi

leXX (Were ever she is nowadays)

Me :p

Acrylic

Sivy

Tyrion

acdcfanbill

Insanesith

[/mytwocents]

TiE

tequila, why you're underage! officers seize that man and throw him in a cell with a six foot by six foot man called Doris at once!

*Reaches for Jack Daniels*

But seriously, you guys are my friends, and I,..... I..... respect you, you know that..... I respect all of you... *hic*, exept for ET, cause hes a monkey..... with a frezzo!*hic* *giggles*[/drunk]

:p

TiE

tequila, why you're underage! officers seize that man and throw him in a cell with a six foot by six foot man called Doris at once!

Somehow drinking a tequila is immoral, but having him raped by a man called Doris in a six by six foot room is moral and just?

Alrighty then. :p

Originally posted by Tyrion

Somehow drinking a tequila is immoral, but having him raped by a man called Doris in a six by six foot room is moral and just?

Alrighty then. :p

I AGREE!!

...... wait.......

*splurk*

:indif:

*bloody scream*

TiE

no no you misunderstand i dont think that at all.....

the cell isnt six foot by six foot, Doris is :p

Damn, that reminds me of this weird French movie I saw last month, weirdest crap I have ever seen.

TiE

I wonder who else joined in December when I did... mayeb I could check?

Nah, I'm too lazy :emodanc:

Hmmm, I think it should read:

-Rhett

-txa1265 (he doesn't frequent as much anymore, but he was a nice fellow)

-Lynk Former

These three, since they did more for a lot of people than they should have ;)

I also wanna know what this is about:

like2know.jpg

:confused: Crazy... The page even loaded like it was from the 60's :eek:

Originally posted by TiE 23

Damn, that reminds me of this weird French movie I saw last month, weirdest crap I have ever seen.

TiE

the french always are. its just to irritate the British :)

bizaare relationships in Europe

we got the married couple that bicker and argue all the time (England and Germany) and our little turd of a teenage kid (France), the cool uncle that nobody seems to know whos uncle he is (holland), the boring uncle (belgium), the family drunk (ireland) and the stylish cousin who annoys everyone with his constant suaveness and endless stream of attractive girlfriends (Italy).

mysterious, obviously lucasforums is built on an ancient indian burial ground

of the Korekenanay tribe, too. That means *looks up the "Guide to Indina Burial Grounds Curses"* that everyone with suffer from intense low IQ....... and its totally showing, too.

****ing elephants

TiE

Originally posted by Tyrion

You forgot Reb. You, sir, are the most pathetic excuse for a bastard I have ever seen.

I still talk to Reb on a daily basis, so find a warm place to stick it, french fry :p

Archived