Home

--kotor 2 Rpg--

DarthTDe

OK this is supposed to be like Knights Of The Old Republic 2,In which I'm the last Jedi and you are all Sith,or Mercenaries.Well you're all hunting me down,either to kill me (Mercs)or turn me to the dark side,but I have a party of four(you choose).

Format:This is my character

Name:Jaden Randyll

Species:Kel Dor

Weapons:Lightsabers,Vibroswords,and blasters.

Ship:Fire-spray T7-493 prototype

Alignment: (my party,Sith,or Mercenary)Last Jedi in existence.

Appearance: Dark,black cloak,orange skin,and facemask.

Let the RPG begin!

OK let's get this thread started.

Name: Jak Arms

Species: Zaberak

Weapons: Two blaster pistol and an extremely unstable, but extremely powerfu land accurate PROTOTYPE (Only one in existence) Vibro Sword

SHip: ((is the Fire Spray multi passenger? If so then...)) Fire-Spray T7-493 prototype. (If not then...) A Flame Runner TK 70 (one passenger ship.)

((Jango Fett's ship is a Fire-spray,it can hold 8 men))

I hopped out of hyperspace and landed on Tatooine."Well,let's go find some members."((oh,yeah you can control characters if you're talking to them,sorry.))I looked around,and saw some mercenaries."Oh,no duck!"They started firing at us.Istood and fired my blaster rifle at them,I didn't want to use my lightsaber just yet...

I ran outside and saw a lot of charges on the side of the building being planted by mercenaries,:mad: I ran over there and killed them all before they could activate them.I ripped them off,and planted them on some Rodian merc and turned it on..."AAAAAH!!WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!"then it exploded,and bodies were thrown everywhere.

(( *COUGH COUGH GAG BARF HIC BURP COUGH COUGH GAG*!Ummmmmmm DarthTDE, YOU WERE CONTROLLING MY CHAR! What if I didn't want to say ok, or would if I didn't WANT to run?! That's why you can't char controll. We should start over back at when you asked me to cover ya, it's only fair since you char controlled me.))

((

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

(( *COUGH COUGH GAG BARF HIC BURP COUGH COUGH GAG*!Ummmmmmm DarthTDE, YOU WERE CONTROLLING MY CHAR! What if I didn't want to say ok, or would if I didn't WANT to run?! That's why you can't char controll. We should start over back at when you asked me to cover ya, it's only fair since you char controlled me.))

*Shakes head* :/

Cyborgninja, what are you talking about? o.O))

Archived