Home

How dod you think these Sith Lords will be superior?

Naphtali

The game is shrouded in mystery, there're many characters that will become invaluable or a detriment to you; however in the last game the hook or reason for everything was the discovering of the star forge, do you believe it will be something similar.

What is it that has allowed the sith to return with this much power?

I Believe That these sith are unrelated and using what is left of Malaks.THis could explain why the Sith here or so much more powerful.

Even with the darkside ending, Revan still disappeared into space, possibly meaning he feared the return of the true sith lords, and wen't into then unknown sapce.

Or on the lightside, he could of went into unknown space hiding waiting for other jedi to find him.

It also seems that you can join the sith outright in this one after a time, how will this STORY go you think?

well as has been stated quite a few times the game engine will be the same

but there has also been a few gameplay tweeks i.e. flowing jedi robes

and obsidian have stressed that in the first game the music andstoryline were the main factors

so rather than try to top it they've added

there will be even more original music and the storyline will be different they are doing the best they can to have the storyline and plot twist to be as different as possible

so asking how do i think the game will be superior is a tough question so here is my answer to the best of my ability at this time

when i played kotor for the first time i was blown away but after playing it a few times i noticed that there was room for improvement, and its these improvements that obsidian have been working on that'll make the game superior

Originally posted by Venom750

There is also the chance to chose to be a sith or a jedi but i heard theys still a problem with the frame rate.

The frame rate worried me because we were hearing the same thing from Bioware and they kept telling us that frame rate is the last thing they work on and that it would be better than what the reviewers saw. But it turned out not to be so hot. It didn't take away from the game for me but it be nice if it was improved.

I'm looking for more of the same story and gameplay wise but am encouraged by the improvements in animations and jedi robes. :)

One of the things I've noticed about the Sith in KotOR 2 is that they differ from Malak and his ilk. In KotOR 1, Darth Malak was sort of a villainous evil, the type that wuld laugh at his own foppishness("Then we shall see if you can stand against the full fury of the Star Forge! HA HAHAHAHAHA!"), while in KotOR 2 the sith (mainly the mask guy) seem more of a scary evil, rather than the foppish kind. I doubt you'll see friendly here cackling much in the game:p

Note: Also, the DS music seems much more scary-evil than the DS KotOR 1 music, which sounded more villain-evil, in my opinion:)

The developers did say that this story is much darker than the first game. The Lightsaber customization and differant types of fighting styles are so much more than an improvement... If one could re-invent the lightsaber, than Obsidian did that. The feats, skills, and powers are more separated by class now. I only hope that all classes can obtain repair because I think that's the skill needed to make the best lightsaber. Say it with me... Ten... Million... Combinations!!! There's numerous new and old crystals and six or more upgrade lightsaber parts. Lenses, emitters, power cells, I'm going to lose it before Dec. 8th!!

That's right... I own an X-Box. I'm going to play it two whole months before you...

Originally posted by UrchSr

The developers did say that this story is much darker than the first game. The Lightsaber customization and differant types of fighting styles are so much more than an improvement... If one could re-invent the lightsaber, than Obsidian did that. The feats, skills, and powers are more separated by class now. I only hope that all classes can obtain repair because I think that's the skill needed to make the best lightsaber. Say it with me... Ten... Million... Combinations!!! There's numerous new and old crystals and six or more upgrade lightsaber parts. Lenses, emitters, power cells, I'm going to lose it before Dec. 8th!!

That's right... I own an X-Box. I'm going to play it two whole months before you...

Hey me too(gives him a high five)

Archived