Home

What are the different awards?

Marklar

I am not experienced with a lot of other shooter games so maybe this is common knowledge to most of you, but what are the parameters for achieving the different awards you get at the end of each mission? Some are obvious (tank-buster) but others i'm not so sure about (dead-eye, public enemy, etc). Also, how does it measure the killing spree award, is it # of kills in a certain brief time period or # of kills in one shot/attack or what? I got a killing spree score of 9 once but i was in a walker most of the time.

Tank Buster=This honor is bestowed upon the player with most vehicle kills.

Dead Eye=This award is given for the most accurate player.

Camper=Denotes the player that staked out a location the most during a game.

Bantha Fodder=The title of the player that was killed the most during a game.

Public Enemy=Awards the most kills by a player in one lifetime.

Killing Spree=Won by the person who had the most kills within a 5 second window.

Survivalist=The player who got down to less that 10% health and was healed back to full.

Traitor=Declares the infamous person who killed the most teammates during a game.

Hope it helped

I have as well once. Wasn't doing all too well.

I would have preferred the following awards instead:

=old.

*new or improved

=Tank buster

*Killing Spree, instead of public enemy. Like the unreal tournament series.

*Sadist: most kills (not by vehicle, normal wep)

*Strategist: Most CPs. In case of tie one with most kills wins

=Veteran

=Bantha Fodder

*Engineer: most time in vehicle

=Camper

*Medic

etc

Originally posted by Alegis

I have as well once. Wasn't doing all too well.

I would have preferred the following awards instead:

=old.

*new or improved

=Tank buster

*Killing Spree, instead of public enemy. Like the unreal tournament series.

*Sadist: most kills (not by vehicle, normal wep)

*Strategist: Most CPs. In case of tie one with most kills wins

=Veteran

=Bantha Fodder

*Engineer: most time in vehicle

=Camper

*Medic

etc

Great idea alegis:D i wish it was like this.

One thing I'd like to know, what do the numbers represent? For example.

Tank Buster = Wookiee [2] - Means they took down 2 vehicles.

Dead Eye

Camper = Wookiee [5:00] - Amount of time camped.

Bantha Fodder = Wookiee [6] - Amount of Deaths

Public Enemy = Wookiee [7] - Amount of kills made in that one life.

Killing Spree = Wookiee [2] - Amount os kills in 5 seconds.

Survivalist

Traitor = Wookiee [3] - Amount of Team Kills

As for dead eye ans survivalist, what does the number represent for those, anyone know?

Survavilist is the #times you were healed from -10%hp to full (i usually have this one)

And for deadeye i am not sure. Since this number is mostly 2, has to be something like killing spree (in a window). Perhaps killed 2 enemies after each other without wasting a shot?

Originally posted by Alegis

Survavilist is the #times you were healed from -10%hp to full (i usually have this one)

And for deadeye i am not sure. Since this number is mostly 2, has to be something like killing spree (in a window). Perhaps killed 2 enemies after each other without wasting a shot?

I thought the same for survivalist at first, but I usually end up winning with like 5 for my Survive count, when I never heal at all. :rolleyes: At least I never remember healing.

The second one makes sense too, explains why I always get it with a Darktrooper, kinda hard to miss with them... :^:

I always liked the UT instant awards. You know, you push your bantha down right on top os soemone and you heae "PANCAKE!" or if you kill a lot of people with a vehicle: "VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER"

Yeah, I love that in UT. When you do something cool it tells you right then, like TOP GUN! And KILLING SPREE! But the best is totally when you run over someone, VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER.

dead eye is actually the person with the most head shots...the # is the # of headshots..

if you dont believe me: when you get the award..check the number..it should correspond to your headshots in your "details"

survivalist is probably the # of times you escape from a close battle..idk

The UT awards is done with a cool voice. I'm not sure if it could the same with SWBF though the idea does sound good.

I really wished they had time to implement a real award system where you could have bonuses when you get an award.

Like for the survalist, give him more hp; tker, less ammo; tank buster, better anti-tank weapons.

Too bad LEC tried to take advantage of the release of the DVD:fist:

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

The UT awards is done with a cool voice. I'm not sure if it could the same with SWBF though the idea does sound good.

I really wished they had time to implement a real award system where you could have bonuses when you get an award.

Like for the survalist, give him more hp; tker, less ammo; tank buster, better anti-tank weapons.

Too bad LEC tried to take advantage of the release of the DVD:fist:

Isn't lucasarts a seperate company? They aren't responsible for bothy the game and the movie are they?

LEC is a division of Lucasfilms and the publisher of Battlefront. Basically what happens is the movie get released on September 21 and LEC pushes Pandemic to release the game at the same time trying to capitalize on the release of the DVD. However, LEC is still has some independance.

Remember Enter the Matrix? It was released along the Matrix Reloaded and turned out to be a poor game gameplay wise. Why? It was rushed out leaving lots of bugs and quirks that could have been fix if they had been given a few more months.

I call games that get rushed, Open Betas that cost 50$.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

LEC is a division of Lucasfilms and the publisher of Battlefront. Basically what happens is the movie get released on September 21 and LEC pushes Pandemic to release the game at the same time trying to capitalize on the release of the DVD. However, LEC is still has some independance.

Remember Enter the Matrix? It was released along the Matrix Reloaded and turned out to be a poor game gameplay wise. Why? It was rushed out leaving lots of bugs and quirks that could have been fix if they had been given a few more months.

I call games that get rushed, Open Betas that cost 50$.

You have good gameproducers too. You know trackmania (sort of race game)? It isn't long now until the second expansion pack is released, which you can download for free!

Archived