Home

If you could do anything without failing...

The Cheat

Originally posted by InsaneSith

*bad word* Jed and Niner without bleeding. :joy:

and without getting an STD. :p

I'd want to make it big with my band, and play, and have good money for the reast of my life. Guitar is a passion to me, so, I sure would love to make money off it later in life.

Since I'm not really good with anything else...except for math...

get episode 3 reshot with myself as Darth Vader. or successfully construct a lightsabre [/geek]

or be in a metal band that rose to the same level of success as Metallica and at some stage appear on stage with Metallica. OR go back in time to Donington Park earlier this year and become one of the drummers filling in for Lars Ulrich in Metallicas set

Do anything?

I'd like to have a family, ensure that my offspring don't inherit any genes of mine that are corrupted (Sure there's a few that caused diabetes and Celiac disease), be able to provide for them, and die leaving some sort of legacy to the world.

My ass is STD-free, Acrylic - you checked me out last night, remember? :emodanc:

JUMP ON A LAND GRENADE AND DIE!

Well other than that, I would have to put on a poncho and a cowboy hat and become Juan Valdez so I can spread coffee beans and woe.

Or you know, become supreme royal ruler of the universe through some sort of hostage situation. Or something like that.

Originally posted by IG-64

Simple. I'd make an awesome game :D

I'd do that and-

Cure all fatal deises(sp?).

And thats about it. And oh yeah.

Travel back in time and convince the people who invented cigarettes [cough]and homework[/cough] not to invent it.

I am nt against people who smoke but I am saying it gives you cancer.

I am nt against people who smoke but I am saying it gives you cancer.
I read this sentence, stared blandly at my monitor and thought... "That's the most succinct, intractibly solid sentence I've ever read. I could not argue with it if I tried, nor could find a tiny chink through which to force a barb."

You sir, are right.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

I'd make everyone behave in a reasonable manner. That'd fix a lot of things... :cool:

If everyone was reasonable, there would be no emotion. Without emotion, how do humans really define themselves. And the very thought of making people act reasonably is an unreasonable goal because to force your views of rationality of an unreceptive populace would in essense be unreasonable. Yeahhh, think about it.

Whoa, wayyy too tired. ;P

Anyways, I would find/invent a renewable, clean, cheap energy source to replace the ever more troublesome Fossil Fuels.

Originally posted by JediKnight_114

If everyone was reasonable, there would be no emotion. Without emotion, how do humans really define themselves. And the very thought of making people act reasonably is an unreasonable goal because to force your views of rationality of an unreceptive populace would in essense be unreasonable. Yeahhh, think about it.

Whoa, wayyy too tired. ;P

Anyways, I would find/invent a renewable, clean, cheap energy source to replace the ever more troublesome Fossil Fuels.

Archived