Home

What's your greatest accomplishment?

BongoBob

What is the greatest thing you've ever accomplished in your entire life so far?

For me, it's my school attendance. For the past three years I pretty much never made an entire week without an absence. I realized I needed to get my s*** together though, and now this year I havn't missed a day yet. I am not a morning person at all, and waking up at 5 isn't easy for me. Well it's getting easier, but still sucks.

And if you think this isn't a good accomplishment, I don't care.

Originally posted by BongoBob

What is the greatest thing you've ever accomplished in your entire life so far?

For me, it's my school attendance.

Oh man. I find that hilarious. I guess your second greatest accomplishment would be avoiding all the kids trying to kick your ass for being proud of your attendance.

XD

Sorry, I just had to do it.

I dunno what my greatest accomplishment was, but I think playing a 2 hour set with my band after a lot of hard work is up there. I finally got down on my improv skills and it went really well. It was definitly the best Sax playing I've ever done.

Wow never new stick man was you, should have guessed wot with your avtar.

Umm I could say the X-saber but I dunno if that is an acheavement...

I got a B grade in a-level maths when I was predicted a D two weeks before the exam, I worked very hard to learn the entire sylibus in two weeks.

Oh yeah, click the sig to get the saber

Originally posted by IG-64

Game & Watch isn't a stickman, hes a silhouette! :fist:

Yeah but simmalar in style, well sorry, for what its worth, I shall never refer to "Game & Watch" as a stickman. sorry.

Oh just remembered another achievement, after seing it on telly I broke the world record for eating 3 cream crackers without water by 50 seconds, however before I could right of to the record people and get them to time me someone else did and they beat the time down even more.

Originally posted by Pie™

Making love to 4 beautiful women at once.

No, really :indif:

Pie, 4 beautiful men dressed as women doesn't count :p

And as for you ckcsaber, I actually am partly running the school if you catch my drift. I'm not one to mess with there.

Of course all I do is intimidate people. I am weaker than hell. To tell the truth, I don't think I could get in a fight. If someone started fighting me, I would have to be really, really mad to fight. And I'd probably lose too. But what they don't know won't help them :)

Pfft, freakin if I did that, I would have to save up for a friggin 65 dollar cable modem. I'ld have a freakin Escalade with wireless live in it XD

Nah just if anyone for whatever reason wants to mess with anyone, me and these 2 other large menacing ones(ones that actually would beat their ass) just kind of protect them. We'll just say like you wanna mess with my friend?

NO! NO! NO! It aint like that mah niccah!

It's happened like that about 10 times already. People just know if they need some help, some bodygaurds kind of, to come to us.

*Falls back into the swamp for the first time in years*

Greatest accomplishment eh? At my age I've not had much time to get one, but right now I'm pretty proud of my first chair tenor saxaphone in band. Though I think in the end, my quiet and questioning nature may prove to be more influential and important than anything musical I do.

Archived