Home

What's your greatest accomplishment?

BongoBob

Originally posted by BongoBob

What is the greatest thing you've ever accomplished in your entire life so far?

I SAW YOUR MOM ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

ok, seriously. I would have to say it was going into public school at my equivalent of 4th grade with NO education AT all and having to be a grade lower. Now i am one of the TOP kids in my 10th grade class, and i know ill go farther places than either of my parents (bus driver or electrician, truckdriver for my stepdad)

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

*Falls back into the swamp for the first time in years*

Greatest accomplishment eh? At my age I've not had much time to get one, but right now I'm pretty proud of my first chair tenor saxaphone in band. Though I think in the end, my quiet and questioning nature may prove to be more influential and important than anything musical I do.

I remember you from another forum... Galactic Battlegrounds?

I have a second greatest accomplishment. I was pinching a pipin' hot one when I got home from work, and I musta been in there for an hour and a half... I might have even fell asleep. But when I got up and wiped the appropriate places, I looked down to flush and I noticed something awsome. The loaf I'd just dropped had rapped around the toilet, a total of 2 times :eek: :eek: :eek:

I kept it there as my shrine for a few hours before my girl friend snuck past me and flushed it

:violin: R.I.P. my brown friend

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

I have a second greatest accomplishment. I was pinching a pipin' hot one when I got home from work, and I musta been in there for an hour and a half... I might have even fell asleep. But when I got up and wiped the appropriate places, I looked down to flush and I noticed something awsome. The loaf I'd just dropped had rapped around the toilet, a total of 2 times :eek: :eek: :eek:

I kept it there as my shrine for a few hours before my girl friend snuck past me and flushed it

:violin: R.I.P. my brown friend

ROFL!

Oh well, mine is actually getting into a national competition: National Junior Robotics Competition.. I came off worse in the competition, but, well..

Or a better contender would be: finishing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes on Easy, Medium, and Hard mode. Plus finishing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero's Easy and Medium mode, and getting stuck halfway in Hard.. I'm working on it..

Originally posted by Sivy

the night of 7 times

edit: thats with the wife... not by myself :p

Im disgusted Sivy. and here I am telling everyone you are Mr Polite :(:p

BTW * 14 times for Astro, sorry(with a female human !) 1 4M teh StuDZZoRRzz11!!!0010111uRLimp****ComManDer :p

as for my achievements :

1. Lasting 29 years without committing murder once yet(despite many temptations and opportunities) :D

2. Graduating from University and going on to get a Masters Degree(being the first person to do this in my entire family) :D

3. Stealing the wife of a rich man, who also happenned to be my boss(and who introduced me to her) :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Druid Bremen

ROFL!

Oh well, mine is actually getting into a national competition: National Junior Robotics Competition.. I came off worse in the competition, but, well..

Or a better contender would be: finishing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes on Easy, Medium, and Hard mode. Plus finishing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero's Easy and Medium mode, and getting stuck halfway in Hard.. I'm working on it..

I won my junior robotics competition... forgot to add that..

gloat gloat :D

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

Maybe, I originally registered way back when for GB, disappeared for a bit, then rented a condo in the JK2 mapping forum. Since then I've just been in and out, mostly out.

Speak of contest though, I did do fairly well in Georgia's mathcounts competition...

Archived