How will you answer Atton?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How will you answer Atton?

• LS Male
    • DS Male
    • LS Female
    • DS Female
    • I don't care (LS Male)

Not many people voting for female PC... DS female had the best lines in Kotor 1 in my opinion.

I hope you at least tried it in Kotor 1, you Carth haters :D

You could call him "Lobotomized Gamorrean", "Hairless Wookie" and he would reply to you: "Very cute. If you got any cuter, you'd pass for a Gamorrean's sister."

And this one is just invaluable: after being particularily heartless with Carth, he told me " I could probably get the same kind of attention from a blaster rifle." and then I replied " Oh, I think there's things I can do that a blaster can't" :p (already posted something similar somewhere but this dialogue is just too good).

...and then there's the final on the Star Forge... (too bad I am not a Carth hater :crybaby: ).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!? I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more... :saberr::saberb::saberg::slsaber::dsaber:

I thought the sith lord was more like a sentinel than a consular... I've changed my mind. I'll be a DS male Gaurdian/ Sith Marauder.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!?

Because we like them better... :D

Not everone is going to like what you do, that is what makes us individuals after all. :D

I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more...

"The pitiful Lightsaber is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!" :D

Originally posted by Darth333

But lightning is fun :D ! You can fry ennemies and force choke them as much as you want if you are Consular (more force points).

I find you lack of faith disturbing! :p

plus what is funnier just cutting someone down with your saber or making them choke themselves to death

I think I'll go for LS Male,because that's the only character I've played for KotOR.

I would prefer a Guardian,if you'd ask me.Guardians can cause sooooooooooo much damage whenever you spam Force Wave and use the power of the Lightsaber.Just ask Darth Malak.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Why does everyone like sentinels and consulars!?!? I played as a sentinel for six months, and the Gaurdian is better. Gaurdians can get weapon specialization: lightsaber, more feats, and force jump! Consulars just get extra force points and harder-to-resist force powers. I like the force, but I like my saber much much more... :saberr::saberb::saberg::slsaber::dsaber:

I thought the sith lord was more like a sentinel than a consular... I've changed my mind. I'll be a DS male Gaurdian/ Sith Marauder.

each to their own

and each one of us jedi/sith has a different point of view :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Because we like them better... :D

Not everone is going to like what you do, that is what makes us individuals after all. :D

"The pitiful Lightsaber is insignificant when compared to the power of the Force!" :D

The lightsaber does more damage than force powers. And you can still get force powers as a Gaurdian, just not as many. But most of the force powers you don't need anyway.

I hope you at least tried it in Kotor 1, you Carth haters

You could call him "Lobotomized Gamorrean", "Hairless Wookie" and he would reply to you: "Very cute. If you got any cuter, you'd pass for a Gamorrean's sister."

I'm a carth hater, but I did look at the dialogue file to see the lines with Carth... they were hilarious! :p

...and then there's the final on the Star Forge... (too bad I am not a Carth hater .

:barf::eek: :eek: :eek:

The lightsaber does more damage than force powers. And you can still get force powers as a Gaurdian, just not as many. But most of the force powers you don't need anyway.

I'm a carth hater, but I did look at the dialogue file to see the lines with Carth... they were hilarious! :p

:barf::eek: :eek: :eek:

what happens???

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I was like that, though I made it up by inflicting richeous fury on all evil-doers.;)

I spoke to a couple of people who played through the first one as a male, and they said it was pretty obvious that you were Revan.

but when i played through, it was just WHAM!

cause you always assume its a he..

just saying, playing a female the first time is just so much better :p

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I was like that, though I made it up by inflicting richeous fury on all evil-doers.;)

I started out kind of mean on the DS, when I got the PC version (which had cheats) I was still DS, but less cruel... NOW I"M EVILER THAN EVER! I CHOKE LITTLE CHILDREN IN THE STREETS, KILL, THREATEN, AND TRICK DECENT HONEST PEOPLE! MUHAHAHAHA!!.... :vamp1::dev6::dev7::dev11::dev10:

Oops, I got carried away again... :p

^^^^

Actually Emperor Devon, IMHO the best way to play the Dark Side is in such a way so as no one knows that you are Darkside until it is too late for them. :D

When you finally reveal yourself for who you are, those closest to you are already corrupted by you enough to still loyally and blindly follow you, that to me is the Dark Side! Again this is all IMHO.

:lightning

^^^^

Actually Emperor Devon, IMHO the best way to play the Dark Side is in such a way so as no one knows that you are Darkside until it is too late for them. :D

When you finally reveal yourself for who you are, those closest to you are already corrupted by you enough to still loyally and blindly follow you, that to me is the Dark Side! Again this is all IMHO.

To me, the dark side is slaughtering the innocent, destroying the jedi and the republic, becoming dark lord of the sith, and ruling with an iron fist across the whole galaxy... Oh yeah, and turning other people to the dark side. Can't forget that one. :D

^^^^

Once again we agree RedHawke :D You are truly a Sith in spirit! :dev14: This is exactly how I like to play: seduction is far more efficient than rudeness to turn someone to the darkside and achieve your evil goals. Muahahahaha! :emperor:

I will be a DS Male sith lord. On the subject of consular vs. gaurdian I played gaurdian first time through, and i must say it wasnt much fun. there were times when i just wanted to effortlessly kill someone but....it never happened. When i played as a consular i had a great time! I would use wirlwind and then just walk away while they were spinning in the air, and what could be more fun than effortlessly choking the sith punks on korriban to death!

Once again we agree RedHawke :D You are truly a Sith in spirit! :dev14: This is exactly how I like to play: seduction is far more efficient than rudeness to turn someone to the darkside and achieve your evil goals. Muahahahaha! :emperor:

No, bombing a whole planet is far more evil. Force choking little children is not as evil, but it's very fun. :D

Not exactly what I meant...I was more talking about finding a team to that will join you in and help you accomplish you evil plans! You can't bomb a planet alone!

True, but sith never trust their allies... they're always turning on each other. :atat::eek:

It's still funner to choke little children, though. :D

Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5

I will be a DS Male sith lord. On the subject of consular vs. gaurdian I played gaurdian first time through, and i must say it wasnt much fun. there were times when i just wanted to effortlessly kill someone but....it never happened. When i played as a consular i had a great time! I would use wirlwind and then just walk away while they were spinning in the air, and what could be more fun than effortlessly choking the sith punks on korriban to death!

Now that I am am playing there as a consular i have to agree it is more fun the then gaurdian

Archived