Home

PS2 Version ... news?

TheDarkKnight

Good Day Honoured Warriors ...

Can anyone shed some light on why we have no further updates to the PS2 version. I have/am being patient and love the game despite its quirks, but I do expect to have the updates that the PC version/Xbox users are enjoying... ho hum ... Is it just a matter of time or are we frozen out of updates do to different architecture?

Thx

DarkKnight

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Good Day Honoured Warriors ...

Can anyone shed some light on why we have no further updates to the PS2 version. I have/am being patient and love the game despite its quirks, but I do expect to have the updates that the PC version/Xbox users are enjoying... ho hum ... Is it just a matter of time or are we frozen out of updates do to different architecture?

Thx

DarkKnight

Us Xbox users have only got one patch!

And all it fixed was finding servers!

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I hear what your sayin about the size Tyler ...but the PS2 has an optional HD. That excuse doesn't fly.

I think the problem isn't whether a Hard Drive IS available, but rather what the majority of people have - and I'd have to wager the majority does not have a HD (only those with FF).

Since Pandemic knows the PC and the XBox definitely have Hard Drives, they're focusing their efforts there.

Archived