Home

The True Hero Of The Mandalore Wars

Naphtali

I believe that your character was true hero of the mandalore wars, however i Believe the twist could very possibly be along the lines of this.

Your character was the one who could of ordered the fleet to pursue the mandalore into the unkown region as the jedi said reven and malak disapered there for some time.

I believe they could of found out about the star forge, fell under its influence or your character discovered somthing about it first and Revan and Malak could of turned on him. I belivve your char could of started them down the dark path or at least introduced them to the evil Rakatan temple presence. The jedi must of found out, and then decided to banish him for allowing or not stopping Reaven and Malak. However your cahr also knew of the true sith lords that would return

Originally posted by Naphtali

at least introduced them to the evil Rakatan temple presence. The jedi must of found out, and then decided to banish him for allowing or not stopping Reaven and Malak. However your cahr also knew of the true sith lords that would return

I am not sure this part of the theory fits the story of Kotor 1. The Rakatan speak about Revan and Malak as if only the two of them made contact with the Rakatan. Also, although not very familiar with the EU, and I could be wrong, I don't see how the Jedi would have banned him for not stopping Revan and Malak. That doesn't sound Jedi like. Listen to Jolee's sory about disobeying to the council. Perhaps he left like Jolee or somehting similar but I hardly see how he could have been banned for this. Maybe for somethig else but not for this.

Originally posted by Redhawke & al.

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

Go ahead, keep doing that as long as you want! I don't care, it doesn't work :xp:

Originally posted by Darth333

I am not sure this part of the theory fits the story of Kotor 1. The Rakatan speak about Revan and Malak as if only the two of them made contact with the Rakatan. Also, although not very familiar with the EU, and I could be wrong, I don't see how the Jedi would have banned him for not stopping Revan and Malak. That doesn't sound Jedi like. Listen to Jolee's sory about disobeying to the council. Perhaps he left like Jolee or somehting similar but I hardly see how he could have been banned for this. Maybe for somethig else but not for this.

Go ahead, keep doing that as long as you want! I don't care, it doesn't work :xp:

What I meant was that it was self imposed exile, that the jedi present were aware of.

Also Reven and Malak were the vocal point yes, but remember the Rakatan elders also acknowledge that the temple was filled with dark jedi, and there were others(mandalorians), however part 1 was not writte with 2 in mind, so they had to had slip him in somewhere, and he was a prominent enough jedi to be considered a serious threat. You must have a measure power, for these true to want you, it will connect that way somehow

Originally posted by RedHawke

I know it doesn't really work Darth333... :roleyess: But it does make some of us feel a little better when we do! :D

*Once again... Curses the XBox!* :fist:

So true. I feel so nice when I see an X Box burn before my eyes.

:devburn:

Ahem yes.

Well the theory is kind of interesting but I was thinking about the Exile doing something much more special. I mean, he/she starts off as neutral, neither on the dark side or light side and there's no memory wipe so we can assume that what he/she did was not as important as what Naphtali said.

I think he just neglected to do something, a ship blew up with innocent civilians then he got banned or maybe he played with some dark side artifact then got banned.

Maybe he played a prank on Master Vrook and the cranky old man banished him.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I think he just neglected to do something, a ship blew up with innocent civilians then he got banned or maybe he played with some dark side artifact then got banned.

The only loophole in this is that OE stated that our PC is returning to known space after a self-imposed exile... so I'm thinking we are going to have a dark secret or a guilt thing to work through of some sort, making us a darker more brooding hero/villan for a darker chapter in the KOTOR storyline.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Maybe he played a prank on Master Vrook and the cranky old man banished him.

:rofl:

Oh yeah; :D

*Curse the XBox!* :fist:

Can we bring it back on topic and cut with the console vs pc hatery please? (I am neutral, having both "supports" Xbox and Athlon 64 - or whatever you call this English - :xp: ) and about the additional 60 days or so that PC only players have to wait for, you cant imagine how many times I had dream to have 60 additional days at work to answer a lawsuit :rolleyes: So don't complain! (moderators will watch out for spoilers in the meantime ;) if this is what you are worried about )...and for cursing the xbox , go ahead, make ceremonies in the nearest cementery if you want, I don't care, Xbox version will be released, like it or not, in a few weeks...

err...initial topic was...err...see first post: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1696301#post1696301

...and if you want to launch a class action because the xbox version is released prior to the pc version...contact me :D (j/k - this is not my field!)

Archived