Home

The True Hero Of The Mandalore Wars

Naphtali

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I find it odd that you don't know what you did to get exiled. I mean, you don't have amnesia so what happened should logically be revealed at the beginning right? I mean sure it sucks that way but logically?

Well I'm quite sure the reason the PC exiled themself will play heavily on the story in the beginning, the whole explination should be in the beginning cinematic for the very reason that OE stated that we will have no amnesia, and our exile reason(s) we should have to know.

This is probably setting up our PC to be a darker more brooding hero/villan in the darker storyline of TSL.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I find it odd that you don't know what you did to get exiled. I mean, you don't have amnesia so what happened should logically be revealed at the beginning right? I mean sure it sucks that way but logically?

I thought that some of the things that your character knows arent revealed in the beggining. I thought that finding out why your character exiled him/herself would be revealed later in the story...but Im probably wrong:confused:

It might tell you in the moving words at the start or even show you some movies of your character life before you took control

Can we bring it back on topic and cut with the console vs pc hatery please? (I am neutral, having both "supports" Xbox and Athlon 64 - or whatever you call this English - ) and about the additional 60 days or so that PC only players have to wait for, you cant imagine how many times I had dream to have 60 additional days at work to answer a lawsuit So don't complain! (moderators will watch out for spoilers in the meantime if this is what you are worried about )...and for cursing the xbox , go ahead, make ceremonies in the nearest cementery if you want, I don't care, Xbox version will be released, like it or not, in a few weeks...

Thank to DARTH 333 for doing the teacher like thing and stopping the bitching

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^

true, but why kill a key plot point that early in the game????

just wouldn't make any sense for the devs to do that. sure its a cop-out, but, hey, it works to keep the plot going. :D

Probably, because it doesn't matter that much when ther're going to be far more serious plot turns later on

Archived