Home

Even better idea

JadenKorr41

Hi guys wasup,

Not just adding more npcs but I thought there could be some cool scenes where u fly the Raven's Claw ship or whatever the name is that Kyle flies in and shoot down Imperial TIES or something because since when would an enemy base just let you fly into their base and just land or drop you off at a place near it. So I thought it would be cool. Maybe the Secret Base level could have more places to explore like a hangar where the TIE's are or other parts of an imperial base. Never hurts to spice things up a little bit. :) I suggest some turrets, e-webs, ATSTs lying out there. Well I just like the idea where u can fly a spaceship and shoot. If there's a mod that would make an npc vehicle shoot. Well if you don't like what I say then please disregard it.

~Jaden-Korr~

PS: THIS MOD ISTOO GOOD

Actually I wouldn't want to fly the crow... It wouldn't... fit...

I want it to be mainly like the original... Although I would like the turrests on the crow to react to nearby enemies at SECBASE or similar, i wouldnt want to control it at all! it would be so... non"df"ish...

First about the animations...

We already have thought of bringing such stuff in, but our main objective is of course first to finish the mod. Extras later.

We don't have a scripter for theses anyway. MilesTeg is mostly absent and he has no constant internet access actually, so he can't do much anyway.

Secondly, the DF2Mod was there before the SOTE mod. Although SOTE was really low details and a SOTE mod makes much more sense here, JK is a follow up of DF, but SOTE is not.

The DFMOD team supports DF2MOD first if absolutely needed and only if there is any time or room left, also other mods.

But please let us finish our own mod first before requesting any help, ok? :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

If you want to fly the Moldy Crow, the best way to do it is download Darksaber's Ultimate Craft pack for X-wing Alliance and install it with that game. You'll get the Crow, the Raven's Claw, and a whole lot of other great stuff for Alliance.

I created a 4-mission 'Dark Forces' mini campaign for Alliance that involves the following missions:

1. Getting away from Danuta

2. Helping get the data to the Tantive IV

3. The flight to Nar Shaada to find 8T88

4. Stealing the Raven's Claw from the Vengeance and helping destroy Jerec's task force after defeating Jerec at the VOTJ.

Originally posted by Jedi Marso

If you want to fly the Moldy Crow, the best way to do it is download Darksaber's Ultimate Craft pack for X-wing Alliance and install it with that game. You'll get the Crow, the Raven's Claw, and a whole lot of other great stuff for Alliance.

I created a 4-mission 'Dark Forces' mini campaign for Alliance that involves the following missions:

1. Getting away from Danuta

2. Helping get the data to the Tantive IV

3. The flight to Nar Shaada to find 8T88

4. Stealing the Raven's Claw from the Vengeance and helping destroy Jerec's task force after defeating Jerec at the VOTJ.

That sounds great! Shame I don't have XWA :p

It's also worth noting that the Crow we use as a model in the mod is actually the one created by Darksaber (used with permission of course!). He's a great guy, and was very helpful :)

Bit of DFMOD trivia for ya there...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived