Home

omg, delerious newbies, plz plz lewk!!!!!!!!! (a server challenge!)

FlashRam

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mediablitz

The server I posted is now set on saber only, no force, ffa_bespin. I went on the server and there were 6 of them standing around the pad saber dueling. Waves of horrible JK2 saber newbie flashbacks ran through my head. I ran up and started kicking them into the pit, and was punished with the words "No laming" and "Get off the pad". Disgusting.

you can kick in base JA now?

Originally posted by mediablitz

tk4 you are clueless.... I was playing on a mod

Yes, he was playing a MOD as he did MANY times before he was banned for his "so-called" gaming skill (which we all know looks GREAT on ANY resume).

You were banned for being an ass.... much as you are everywhere else you go.

We set one of our 3 servers to Deathmatch or Instagib when we feel like it and there are NO rules... (other than foul language). We welcome everyone... EVERYONE.

I've watched you carry out this little campaign against my clan on multiple boards for weeks... with saying a word.

There's more to life than suckin **** man... you should get out more.

[Edit: Watch it with the flames, there buddy.]

I've watched you carry out this little campaign against my clan on multiple boards for weeks... with saying a word.

This is the only board i've mentioned your ungrateful newbie clan on. Blast, I barely said 5 words the whole time I was on your server, and then in response to your clan members who had gotten angry over me killing them over and over (on a server with no rules no less). I see through you. Your clan are saber only no force players. You made another server with full weapons and full force, but then quickly realized there are players out there who can completely house your whole clan at once in that gametype with ease. You really just wanted this server where you could rule over your clan like a god, and I threatened that with the fact that you can't compete with me, so you banned me.

You are a poor sport i'm afraid

Originally posted by [uSA]-bLaSt

Yes, he was playing a MOD as he did MANY times before he was banned for his "so-called" gaming skill (which we all know looks GREAT on ANY resume).

You were banned for being an ass.... much as you are everywhere else you go.

We set one of our 3 servers to Deathmatch or Instagib when we feel like it and there are NO rules... (other than foul language). We welcome everyone... EVERYONE.

There's more to life than suckin dick man... you should get out more.

USA has always been and always will be a bunch of crying rpg newbies. Weather it was "Waaah [siN]-insertdicksuckersnamehere lamed me" or the next week "Waahh since we merged with that gay [siN] clan they've been fags to us", and even the week after that you cry about yet another failed clan merger, or whatever is currently putting your panties in a twist.

In the future, turn off your extra pc that runs google searches for anything matching your team's name (or member's name) and pulling out your pre-made "omg i am kewl dewd!!4141five" retorts and go outside and either get some sun or freeze your ass off in the snow.

In the immortal words of fallen, stfu and stfd, newbie.

Originally posted by Rumor

USA has always been and always will be a bunch of crying rpg newbies. Weather it was "Waaah [siN]-insertdicksuckersnamehere lamed me" or the next week "Waahh since we merged with that gay [siN] clan they've been fags to us", and even the week after that you cry about yet another failed clan merger, or whatever is currently putting your panties in a twist.

In the future, turn off your extra pc that runs google searches for anything matching your team's name (or member's name) and pulling out your pre-made "omg i am kewl dewd!!4141five" retorts and go outside and either get some sun or freeze your ass off in the snow.

In the immortal words of fallen, stfu and stfd, newbie.

No idea what your talking about... never heard of SIN... have never merged with ANYONE... EVER. This has always been my clan since the day I started it.

Originally posted by [uSA]-bLaSt

No idea what your talking about... never heard of SIN... have never merged with ANYONE... EVER. This has always been my clan since the day I started it.

Funny how you have the exact same skin, tag, etc. of that clan then.

sin aka [M0H]-

Its sad that newbies have to copy other newbies to get any ideas these days. At least back in the day they copied us =/

RPG newbie whiners huh? All you guys do on this forum is whine, moan, and bitch about well....anything and everything. A point I would like to mention, USA doesn't care about skill so it's pretty much unfathomable that we would kick someone for being better than us. Personally, I welcome a better player than me, it helps me become a better player in the long run. Heck, I went 30 matches with a dude name Clam and I only beat him like 3 times, even though I didn't win I still had fun and learned a thing or two.

You've bashed our clan on more than one forum there mediablitz. The other thread JASA got wind of and....well you know the rest;)

It seems that most of you that frequent this board don't have any fun playing jka at all. So ummm why do you play it or even talk about it. I play games for fun, I don't care about skill. If I don't have fun playing a game I...stop playing it (glares at his copy of apocalyptica on his shelf).

I'm sure I'll be called a stupid newbie or something or another (can't you guys come up with a better put down I mean come on)

but personally I don't care. And probably most of you guys could bash me up and down at this game, but again personally I don't care. All I know is that us at USA want to create a peaceful laid back environment for all the players of JKA out there that actually want to play the game without being put down, cussed at, and lamed.

Welp, I've said what I came to say and will now gladly take my leave from this den of negativity.

Sincerly the whiny rpg newbie bitch,

Marauder :)

Originally posted by USA Marauder

RPG newbie whiners huh? All you guys do on this forum is whine, moan, and bitch about well....anything and everything. A point I would like to mention, USA doesn't care about skill so it's pretty much unfathomable that we would kick someone for being better than us. Personally, I welcome a better player than me, it helps me become a better player in the long run. Heck, I went 30 matches with a dude name Clam and I only beat him like 3 times, even though I didn't win I still had fun and learned a thing or two.

You've bashed our clan on more than one forum there mediablitz. The other thread JASA got wind of and....well you know the rest;)

It seems that most of you that frequent this board don't have any fun playing jka at all. So ummm why do you play it or even talk about it. I play games for fun, I don't care about skill. If I don't have fun playing a game I...stop playing it (glares at his copy of apocalyptica on his shelf).

I'm sure I'll be called a stupid newbie or something or another (can't you guys come up with a better put down I mean come on)

but personally I don't care. And probably most of you guys could bash me up and down at this game, but again personally I don't care. All I know is that us at USA want to create a peaceful laid back environment for all the players of JKA out there that actually want to play the game without being put down, cussed at, and lamed.

Welp, I've said what I came to say and will now gladly take my leave from this den of negativity.

Sincerly the whiny rpg newbie bitch,

Marauder :)

Shut up stupid newbie. (what can i say i'm tired, its simple...yeah...)

Nah, seriously though, 10 points for sticking up for your clan, but i've seen it many many many times, even from your clan, and yes, people who claim to "not care about skill" will kick someone who is destroying them. The whole line means, they don't care how much the person sucks, they'll still recruit them if they like them.

Whine, bitch, moan about anything and everything? Its a forum, but then i see no whining, bitching, or moaning passing my fingertips. Maybe once in a while i lament for the "community" hoping one day they will actually get a ****ing clue, although I am sure its in vain.

Also a bit of advice, you guys would never get so worked up 90% of the time if you just didn't give a damn about your avatar being made to respawn (omg yes they respawn with full health, what a concept!) during a pub. Actual matches i can see (although laming would be moot there, once a match starts anything goes), but a pub? Give me a break of your Kit-Kat bar please.

Sincerely the destroyer of your fragile world,

Rumor

Originally posted by Rumor

Nah, seriously though, 10 points for sticking up for your clan, but i've seen it many many many times, even from your clan, and yes, people who claim to "not care about skill" will kick someone who is destroying them. .

If I saw my fellow clan members doing these things I would be even more pissed than mediablitz could ever be. Honestly rumor, I've never seen my fellow clan members act this way, ever.

Hmm, I think I've been more than tolerant here but some people are abusing my laxity and going into "hot headed clan fanboy mode" and such.

There's a fine line between trash talking and useless flaming I suppose, but it's got to stop. You guys want to yell at each other like babies, find another forum to do it in, or settle your differences in game (say, on a neutral server of your mutual agreement?).

I'm sick and tired of hearing the back and forth whining about who is the bigger tool.

What started as a productive thread has gone down the tubes, thanks to some attitude problems, again...

Consider yourselves warned (that includes all of you flamewarriors above) and feel free to start a new thread without the crap.

Archived