Home

Cat Lovers Unite (all cat haters stay out or suffer severe consequences)

El Sitherino

I used to have a cat, and I loved that thing.

But then it started to bit me, scratch me, and all that.

Then we got rid of it.

I wouldnt personally have another cat again.

But I like the cat my cousin has. Its so nice to me and stuff. Cool cat.

Here's a pic of my cat. My mom calls her Mrs.Kitty, my dad calls her Kitty-Scratch, and me, Well, I call her Pork Chop. I don't know why, really...........

Anyway, the cat hates the camera, so this is the best shot I could get, and you can't really see her face, but she's very tiny.

We have a white American short hair cat at our house named Snowy. He's the best cat we've ever had. He's extremely mellow for a cat, and likes practically anyone, even guests. He purrs constantly and always has to either lie on or next to us (if he can't, he'll settle for burying his face in our shoes if we aren't wearing them :p ).

I definitely prefer cats over dogs. Good dogs can be great, but vicious dogs can be absolutely terrifying. Even with mean cats (and I've met a few), if you leave them alone, they won't try to bite your leg off or maul your face.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

Ha I have 5 cats. Two where rescued off the street.

From what? Cat muggings and rapings a big problem in your neck o' the woods?

j/k.

Yeah, I like cats better than dogs. I hate dogs. Alot. But I recently discovered that my only allergy is cat hair. So I guess that means I don't like cats. But I don't hate them. Not like dogs anyway.

I have two cats they both are very fat. :D

One's a orange tabby named Callie, she's purrrdy.

One's uh..I dunno what kind she is but she's white with black spots and and she can fetch. :D Her name is Ms. Jif, cute eh?

They mess with my dog all the time. :p

I had a pure bred gray persian named Spooky, he was a sweetie. But my nazi parents gave him away a few months ago, because they didn't want him around anymore. I miss him :(

Archived