Home

Cat Lovers Unite (all cat haters stay out or suffer severe consequences)

El Sitherino

My mom doesn't like the trouble pets cause, so all we have is some freshwater Tropical fish. The only other pets we've had were a few gerbils and a couple birds.:( At least my neighbor's cat is friendly. She meows at you if you don't pet on the head, and she will get up on her hind legs for an instant if your hand is out of reach.

We had a cat once, a long time ago, was my sister's, she named it Bonkers after that old cartoon that used to come on. Boy, that cat really was bonkers. It would scratch you up bloody every time youd try and play with it or hold it. One time my sister actually threw it across the room, it just sprung back up, eyes dialating, back for more evil scratching.

Originally posted by IG-64

We had a cat once, a long time ago, was my sister's, she named it Bonkers after that old cartoon that used to come on. Boy, that cat really was bonkers. It would scratch you up bloody every time youd try and play with it or hold it. One time my sister actually threw it across the room, it just sprung back up, eyes dialating, back for more evil scratching.

Wow my Mum(Yes thats how you spell it in Australia) had a cat like that. It would attack you once you got near it. One of the cats I have now was like that but she is really nice now. (That cat is the 18 year old one.)

i got a cat...her name is Charlie Greyskull...i think she's about 2 or so...and she has had lots 'o kitties...here's one of her and a batch of her kitties...

charlie_2.jpg

and here's another one of her kitties

batch_3_014.jpg

and she eats fly's as well....and moths, and other small insects....

Archived