Home

battel of hoth

spitboy

i see ppl who fly around and tie up the legs of the at-at and was woundering how that is done. I have the pc version of bf. I know you ahve to be in that ship in the battle but i could not figure out the button to use to tie up the legs? How is this done?:deathstar

The snowspeeder has a gunner's seat for another player to utilize, whether it be an NPC or another person. The gunner has control of the harpoon cannon, which is used to tie up the AT-AT's legs.

You can fire the harpoon cannon without a gunner, but that requires switching from the pilot's view to the gunner's view while still controlling the flight of the snowspeeder. The switch is accomplished by using the mouse wheel or pressing the second function button, I can't remember if it's by default F or G, but it's one of those. Perhaps there is an easier way to fire the cannon, but I haven't encountered it yet.

The easiest way (if you got bots around you) is to jump in a Snowspeeder and press F2 to command a bot to be your gunner. Then, just fly slowly around the AT-AT, stay close so it can't blast you with its cannons, and wait until the bot gets the harpoon attached. Then when the camera backs away it's easy to make the rounds and take that AT-AT down. :)

Shouldn't this be in the Strategy forum, BTW?

Originally posted by TK-8252

The easiest way (if you got bots around you) is to jump in a Snowspeeder and press F2 to command a bot to be your gunner. Then, just fly slowly around the AT-AT, stay close so it can't blast you with its cannons, and wait until the bot gets the harpoon attached. Then when the camera backs away it's easy to make the rounds and take that AT-AT down. :)

Shouldn't this be in the Strategy forum, BTW?

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND I DID NOT KOW TO ASK ABOUT THIS IN THE STRATEGY FORUM BECUASE I DID NOT THINK IT WAS SO MUCH A STRATEGY BUT,A SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT THE GAME.:p

THANKS TK-8252 AND ROGUE NINE IT HELPD ME OUT.

Archived