Home

Any DEVs posting Anymore?

richcz3

I just got a PM back from psych0fred regarding a possible spec mode and client side console amid my other request-

I don't think there are plans for one, but I can check. There is a free camera mode that can be added as a menu item but I don't know if it will work with multiplayer mode. We also hope to release a debug exe that has a console with mod tools, but that definitely would not work for multiplayer.

The fellow is very nice, I just hope people dont start flooding his PM box, that way he might be able to respond to some of our well placed questions without being overrun with messages

Originally posted by psychofred on gametoast.com

I work for Pandemic in LA. I can't really say much of anything about tools because Lucasarts needs to make all official announcements. Anything I say now will only open me up to more questions I can't answer at this time. Let me just say that both Lucasarts and Pandemic support the modding community and want mods to flourish, which in part is why I am here and post details about how the game is built. My role in the mod community will ultimately be much larger and you can expect that I will be the primary resource for you to learn everything (yes, everything) you need to know about making mods, but Lucasarts and Pandemic have their priorities (as indicated by all the patches and the upcoming Jabba's Palace add on) so be patient and keep an eye on the Lucasarts forum for their official weekly announcements.

And yes, dont PM him things that are talked about on the forums regulary, i'm sure he gets tired of hearing people whining about stuff (like the overblown subject of the FPS lock, still there b/c this is an xbox port)

Archived