Home

Is it sure that we don't have any romance in Kotor II?

lukeiamyourdad

I believed the claims at first but this dialogue from this screenshot seems to contradict everything.

Atton: So, uh, how long have you been a Jedi? Must be tough, you know... no family, no husband...

Exile: No tougher than enduring your false sympathy while you're staring at my chest.

Now why would Atton stare at her chest? Uh don't answer that...:p

Why would Attton be attracted to her?

There's also another one

Atton: Uh... I mean, good, good to hear it. No sense in you running around half-naked. It's...it's distracting... I mean, for the droids.

Atton: Uh... I mean, good, good to hear it. No sense in you running around half-naked. It's...it's distracting... I mean, for the droids.

:lol:

It looks like we're still going to have those Kodak moments in KotOR II:p . I suppose romance was inevitable, considering all the motivation they seems to be giving us through the...er...apperence of some of the characters:naughty:

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Visas Marr? I don't know she'll stab you in the back when you two will be doing...things...

Ahem...

My bets are on Mira and the Handmaiden. Maybe they'll both fall for you and a battle erupts between both of them. CATFIGHT!

Hahahahahahahh.

Of course there would be romance in KOTOR 2.

Cause its the trademark of KOTOR 1.:p

Archived