Home

Halo Movie News! Set Your Faces to STUN

Boba Rhett

If they f*** this movie up, there will be no end to the mobs of halo fans. Myself included.

I hope they can encompass some of the info from at least the prequal book the fall of reach.

I hope they can make it with the voices of the game. If not, I will plain not like it. Hell, I think they should make it all CG. I think that's the only way to do a video game movie right.

You know, a huge part of me wants THIS to be the video game-to-movie that breaks the mold of bad video game-to-movies cycle.

Considering the track record of such movies, I can't say I blame Ridley Scott for turning it down, but IF he takes helm, he may break this cycle.

Seriously, this is the make or break point for video game movies to either sink or swim.

I hope it turns out good. Even though it's a good director, it doesn't mean that the movie itself will be good. Good directors have screwed up before....

I wish they would hire me to play Master Chief. I can do an awesome impersination.

Seriously.

oooh yeah ! [/insanely sarcastic]

games much such GREAT movies !!!!!

*Alien Vs Predator

*Dungeons & Dragons

*Mario Bros

*Tomb Raider 1 & 2

*Final Fantasy The Movie (I havent seen FF7AC yet so hopefully that may have some redeeming aspects)

etc

what the freak is hollywood coming to, its obvious theyve given up on cinema as an artform :(

as for Scott, he is slowly but surely losin it...... and let me tell you *the one and ONLY reason* he would be interested in such a project :

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

mtfbwya

Some people are too cynical. Sure it might be crappy like pretty much every other game-to-movie port. BUT. What if it doesn't suck? What if it's freakin awesome and exciting? :D

I personally hope they don't use any of the story from the games, because I've already SEEN those stories. I'd like something totally new involving master chief and humanities struggles :D

Archived