Home

Starwars in our galaxy

guybroom

The starwars universe has found it's way here - our galaxy. This isn't cannon with the films or EU so the empire exists. I havn't read the EU so I might be a bit off on some points.

This is about 20 years after ROTJ and mordern day times (i.e. 2004). The films exist, it turns out that George lucas is a sith :p.

The sith and the imperial reminant were the first to find our galaxy and the Jedi followed. The rest of the SW universe came soon after.

You can be anything from the starwars universe except (Luke, Kyle Katarn ect) or anyone on earth (except George Bush, Tony Blair, lucas ect)

I'm not going to give a story line to it, but I will say the sith found it first, so use your imagination.

------

Rules

No godmoding, no char control - you know the rest.

Luke skywalker and George bush and other such NPC's are in it, but no one's char - but you can put what they say. (understand?)

You can travel to other planets - mars ect. but take note of the atmosphere and stuff. Also, Earthlings are not so advanced, so don't do stuff you can't do.

------------

My char:

Name: Troezen

Sex: male

Race: Human

Affiliation: New republic, jedi

Side/rank: Jedi padawan

Apperance: short black hair, tall, white skined.

Clothing: Brown jedi robes

Weapons: Double bladed purple lightsaber.

Bio: Troezen was sent to the jedi order when he was four, his jedi master was killed a week ago in a star fight between the new republic and the imperial reminant. Luke skywalker said he should go on his own until there is time to sort out another master.

------------

Troezen was feeling uneasy about his first mission with out his master. He wouldn't normaly go on these sorts of missions anyway, but the jedi are so few in number that there was no choise.

The ship he was on landed and him, a load of other jedi and a load of Republic troops got out. They were in the middle of a country on a new planet. It was the only inhabited planet in this small galaxy. Intelagance had said they were on a planet called Earth in a country called England, more than that, no one knew.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Steven

Affiliation:Earth

Job:FBI

Apperance:

snake.jpg

Clothing: Jeans, Leather jacket and A red tee-shirt

Weapons:

Glock-AAA179US.jpg

weapon model:Model 17

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Steven was looking out of an airplace window coming back from his holiday in America and he saw the jedi ship landing. Where they land wasn't to far away from the airport. So when the air plane landed , steven got in his car (witch he's left there before he left for America) and drove to the jedi ship.

((steven, if you are refering to my ship, then I'm in England. Also, was the picture you, or just the face in the background?))

Troezen could see a group of people from the planet. Some were carying what resembeled blasters. There were also forms of tanks and other weapons. Troezen spoke to the jedi next to him "The local mitatary?"

"Do doubt"

Kyle Katarn was leading this mission, he stepped out of the ship, some people thought they recognised him from somewhere, but couldn't put a place to it.

"We come in peace," said kyle

Troezen held his lightsaber ready to ignited it, he could sence the fear in the earth army.

Name: Trent

Affiliation: Earth

Job: SWAT

Apperance: http://www.hpr.com/service_images/SWAT-Police-Officer.jpg (but without the dumb moustache)

Clothing: Swat Uniform, Green sweater and black pants when not on duty

Weapons: http://www.moreammo.com/Colt.html, http://www.moreammo.com/xm1014.html and http://www.moreammo.com/uspistols.html

Trent walks forward with his squad.

"put your weapons down and you will not be hurt!"

((sorry Steven I read it wrong - you're comming back from America, ;) ))

Troezen looked at the Jedi next to him with a confused face. Then he saw Kyle put his lightsaber on the ground. The rest of the group followed.

Suddenly one of the army members saw a rodian and realised what was going on here.

"So is George Lucas on of you?"

Kyle looked worried "Lucas is our enemy, but we thought he was dead."

Troezen didn't like the sound of this. He whispered to the jedi next to him, "I think we're in for more than we bargened for"

The republic soliders were taking into the FBI Hq and Kyle was taken into an interagation room.

He waited there for 5 mins. Steven entered the room "okay, talk to me. 5 hours ago Wasinton DC was attack by the cult that call themselfs 'The Galactic Empire'. They killed all that stood in there away, including George Bush. Now you show up with simliar weapons they used calling your "Jedi's". What's going on?"

"This is like a star wars movie" said steven in his head

((FBI? we're in England, try MI5. "Why isn't it America?" you ask. I'll tell you why, it's because everything is in America, let us Brits have something for a change!))

The Jedis were taken to the MI5 HQ, they didn't put up a fight because they had no need to, they could sence that they wan't to know what was going on, not a war.

Troezen wasn't sure what MI5 did ((because I'm not overly sure)) but he could guess that they were the government or something in England.

The head of MI5 took Kyle into questioning and the rest of the Jedis were kept in prisons. It was then that Troezen realised why this planet was so scared of them.

"They're technology is nothing compared to what's in our galaxy. They can't have mastered space travel or anything like that. There are no force shields or anything like that." he said to his cell mate. "But how do they know so much about us? They mentioned George Lucas, he was a sith lord, years ago. You don't suppose-"

He was stopped by his cell mate, he was fourteen too.His name was Luke Obuscar - named after Luke skywalker.

"He found his way here? Perhaps, it would make sence I guess."

Troezen mind tricked the guards looking after them,

"You want to let us out of this cell,"

"We want to let you out of your cell,"

"You will also tell us what you know of us"

Soon Troezen and Luke were out of their cell and knew of George Lucas and the 'Starwars' films.

They locked the guards in the cell. They got their things back. "Let's split up" said Troezen, you go that way" he pointed down the hall, "I'll go this way" he pointed the other way. "Remember, don't cause a fight, we don't want to start a war here."

They ran down the hall way.

Name: none ya business

Alias: DarthTDe

Race: Clone

Afilliation: Bespin

Side/rank: Sith Masta

Occupation: Tibanna Gas Miner(part-time)community service at the

chambers(hour a day)Jedi(I get to it as much as I can)

Appearance: Dark Robes,brown belt,and knee boots.

Weapons: all IMP blaster weaponry,and two Lightsaber staffs

I walked out of my ship and then walked over to California's capitol building and saw some guy,I think he was swedish"I thank you all for showing up today," he turned to me "Oh look everybody,a Democrat!"I walked to

him*swing,swing,crackle,slice*his arm lay on the floor"hey look everybody,a dead guy"I said "that guy killed Arnie Schwarzaneggar(sp?)!"some guy said.

((You can't Terminate the Terminator - it's against the rules! not of the RPG i mean generally ;) Also, put a space between the colon and the D other wise you get a smily face))

Troezen was running and then he saw a man with a group of body guards around him.

Troezen stopped and thought quickly, "ummmm.... who are you?"

"I'm Tony Blair, the primeminister of this country, you must be one of the Jedis, how did you get out of your cell?"

"A jedi mind trick, you don't want to know about that though."

"I don't want to know about that"

"Move along"

"Move along"

Troezen ran away from the man. "I hope that was the right thing to do" he said to himself.

Before Kyle could say anything a cop etered the room "sir, two of the so called jedi have escaped. Boss recons u should check it out"

Steven found running from the Tony and the body gaurds "are you guys blind or somthing!" he shouted while running passed them "freeze!"

Troezen saw the primeminester's body guards turn and one fired a shot. Something whissed past Troezen's ear. "bullets" he thought, "who uses bullets any more?"

He stopped running, turned around and ignited his lightsaber, but only one end.

The guards looked shocked. They then started shooting again. Troezen blocked all twelve shots fired at him. Troezen force pushed them on to the ground and then ran away, after turning his lightsaber off.

"I need to find a way out of here" thought Troezen desperatly.

Name: Tepe Grineda

Alias: Ironskull

Affiliation: New Republic

Side/rank: Bounty hunter

Apperance: Ironskull.jpg

Clothing: You will never know what is he under all that armor

Weapons: Two laser blaster, vibro-blade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small escape pod-like ship landed slowly onto the soft ground of England. The bounty hunter inside watched the view from the hill and grinned. "I think this is even more barbaric race than I thought..." he mumbled and stood up from the pilots chair. He walked to the back of the cockpit and opened a door to a small room with two doors. One to the engine room and one leading outside. "Inform me of any intrudance at once, M-9" Ironskull said loudly, clicking his helmet's two pieces together. From the engines room rolled an astrodroid and beeped something as an answer. Ironskull let a small smile, checked his weapons and attached his rocketpack steadily. He put his armor ready, opened the door leading outside and stepped out. The door hissed close behind him and the ramp disappeared as he had reached the ground. He looked around curiously and pressed a small button on his wrist. The ship's cloacking device started and the ship disappeared from human eyes and earth radars. "Now... Where are those Earthlings I've come here to meet..." he muttered and started his rockets, flying off towards the city of London from the large rock circle which are known as Stonehenge in the human maps

(how on earth did u get your lightsabera? we unaarmed you and would of placed your weapons in other part of the base. but it dosn't really matter)

steven got up and chaised them. But as soon as they'd left Tie bombers came and blow up M15 base "F***!!" steven cried and started shooting at the ties. "steven, what on earth are you thinking!?" he said to himself

Ironskull smirked at the sight of tie bombers blowing up some buildings. What a cliché...

He flew down towards the blown up building, knowing it wouldn't be wise to confront all the people alone. He landed on top of a roof, taking some parts from his bags. He attached a longer pipe into his other blaster, put a scope onto the top and loaded it up. A shot hit one of the tie bombers into the other wing. Another hit onto the same wing made the bomber go ballistic and hit the ground. Ironskull rose up and looked down from the roof at all the people running around like scared chicken. "Now where are those jedi..." he mumbled and looked around

((Sorry about the weapons, I guess your right, but I ran around the building and got them, then I found Tony Blair))

Troezen was running around in circles trying to find a way out, then the building started to shake. He fell over. "I know that explosion" he said to himself "Tie Bombers! sith spit!"

He got up and stopped. "Ok, patiants" he thought, "use the force," he closed his eyes and started to think. He found the way out through the force, but then he remembered the tie bombers and the rest of the jedi. He ran back to the cells which was only a minute's run and opened all the cells.

"Come on" he called to the Jedi and republic soldiers.

He ran to the exit and got out, when he saw a large group of people with some form of equipment.

He ignited his lightsaber and got ready for a fight. Then he saw the equipment and saw it was the local media.

Ironskull saw a familiar glow of lightsabers. He packed the sniper equipment away, holstered the blaster and jumped from the roof, his rockets starting again and slowly decending to the jedi. He landed with his other knee on the ground and other knee near his chin. His fist touched the ground. He rose up and watched at the jedi. "At last I found you. Where were you guys" he said and smirked under his mask. He had truly noticed the media and smiled widely. The humans propablu knew the insignia on his chest, which was the pirate flag's most common insignia allso.

Troezen was looking at the media and then got blown forward when the tie bombers blew up the building.

Then he looked back and saw only a few jedi left alive. "Damn!" he said to himself.

Then he looked up and saw what could only be a bounty hunter. They were flying with rocket packs on their back and had completly red armour.

"Here comes trouble" he said

the phone rang and trent picked it up.

"get your butt over here, M15 just blew up, the jedis escaped and there is some red madman on the loose."

"i'll be there" he hung up "sh*t! gotta go babe"

"yeah i just heard, go now." Trent ran out putting on his gear he drove to where the jedis were as well as the media, there were some more SWAT on arrival. trent brought up his sheild.

"freeze or we will shoot!" Trent said as him and his squad moved forward.

Name: Annaliza Hampton

Sex: Female

Affiliation: Earth

Job: Ana owns and operates a small bookstore in London, England

Apperance:

Hair:deep red

Eyes:faded blue

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 125 pounds

Clothing: blue jeans, light gray shirt, black leather jacket

Weapons: none

Ana Hampton stared mindlessly out the front windows of her bookstore. She had no customers at the moment and it was at times like these that she turned her mind to other things. She'd originally hoped to become an actress, but that hadn't happened. Instead, she'd taken over her father's bookstore when he'd been hit by a drunk driver.

"This job's better than no job at all," she muttered. Then, she stood and went to straighten the books on the shelves. People could get a little careless at times when putting them back on the shelves.

Name-Matt

age-27

sex-male

race-human

afillitoin-earth

job-former soilder of is now a journelists

apearance-medium build-reddish-brown hair green eyes and a scar across his face

Height-6'0''

weight-150

clothing-blue jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt

weapons-he still carries his two trusty sub-machine guns

(walks into anas book store)

Good day would u happen to have the new 'writers weekly' in stock??

Archived