Home

Starwars in our galaxy

guybroom

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Off we go," Alex said quietly. She turned to Breia. "Stay here. Provide whatever help you can while we contact the Torenite Millitary. With any luck, we won't be gone long and they'll be along as quickly as possible."

Breia nodded and Alex boarded the ship.

((The new thread will start on the ship and will probably take a while to get back to earth, so bare that in mind with which chars are on the ship. Ill make it in a few days - give you time to do stuff))

Troezen went onto the ship. There were 8 jedi with them.

He went onto the bridge. The ship just started up and lifted off. Then they were in hyperspace.

"So how far is this place?" he asked.

"You'll be fine," Alex said calmly. "This ship is rather stable."

Turning to Troezen, she said. "How far? Haven't you spent any time studying this galaxy? The planet known here as Mercury is the drop spot... there's a small bunker there. It's big enough that we can land the ship in it and from there we'll contact Toren."

Alex turned to the Jedi and said, "This ship can handle the heat, right?" Genuine concern entered her voice. "The bunker wasn't hot at all... and it had an instantaneous transportation device inside... Breia and I never felt the effects of the heat... the ship will hold, right?"

((ok - im gonna pm wj about toren and stuff and then ill make the new thread. Dont go posting anymore in here...))

Troezen sighed. "I dont have a clue what temperature this ship can take. My ship could take the hheat, but this is a lot different, let's just hope it can."

One of the jedi came in, "this ship will just about hold out. But don't go slowly!"

"That's the answer then, let's go." Troezen said. "Let's go."

Archived