Home

Starwars in our galaxy

guybroom

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sorry, i'm not thinking straight tonight, sorry))

"Don't wait too long for me. I'll be back when this is over" Troezen said and jumped out of the ship. He landed and spoke to the leader of the republic/jedi group.

"Want some help?" he said to the jedis leader.

Trent saw the jeid jump on a ship without even noticing him, trent walked over to a dead trooper and picked up his blaster rifle.

"interesting, should be useful" trent said then took the storm troopers chest plate and ran over to a battle elsewhere and started firing at strom troppers killing them alot quicker than with his rifle.

"i like this gun." trent said as he shot more and more storm troopers.

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

ooc-sorry

(sees a big explosion outside)

There here

(a group of sith appear and begin firing on the store)

Get Down! Matt yelled (he then pushed Ana down behind her desk)

(takes out submachine guns)come on boys don't fail me now(pops up from the back of the desk and blows the 3 siths to pieces)

Come On Ana this place isn't safe

Ana screamed at being knocked down, but a look of rage quickly crossed her face.

"Not my bookstore, you don't!" she growled. From underneath the desk, she withdrew a shotgun, fully loaded in case of any kind of emergency. With almost lightning speed, she stood, fired two shots, and ducked back down again.

"I'll show you how to do some damage," she hissed. Then, she turned to Matt and sighed.

"With this war going on, my brother thought I should know how to use this," she explained. "People tell me I'm faster than I should be, but in times like this, why should I care? The so-called 'extra speed' definitely helps me when the bookstore comes into trouble."

((Ana is Force sensitive, but since she has not had access to Jedi or Sith, nobody really knows.;) ))

Ironskull saw the SWAT leader pick up a blaster. "God... A rookie..." he sighed, stood up and went to a turret. The three large laser-cannons started shooting, hitting stormtroopers that fell down even from the massive enrgy the lasers had inside them. "Get into the ship! We must get out of here!" he shouted, opened a sealed hatch on the roof of the turret and shouted from there. He grinned, drew his blaster and shot two stormtroopers more, holstering the blaster then and waving his head for them to get inside. "Even you, Earthling!" he shouted at Trent, closing the hatch and running to the door

Troezen was killing Stormtroopers, he was slicing and reflecting blaster shots.

A flame came down from the sky and hit a jedi behind him. Their robes caught on fire so they cut off the section that was burning.

Troezen killed the stormtrooper and looked up, it was boba fett!

"Matt, I don't know about you, but I'm leaving the shop," Ana said, looking around. The front window was completely shattered and some of the front book racks had been knocked over. "I'll come back to fix it up later."

Still carrying the shotgun, Ana stepped out the front of the store and looked around. "I hate war, but if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get!"

Name: Polk

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Affiliation: Sith

Side/rank: Sith Knight

Apperance: Tall, long black hair, green eyes

Clothing:Traditonal Sith clothes(Maultype)

Weapons: Single purpurred saber

Bio: Polk was brought up as a jedi, but turned to the darker side's of the force when he was on a mission. Not returning to the jedi temple, he was banished from the temple and was forced to become a sith.

----------

Polk stared out at the landscape before him. It lay empty, ugly. It wasn't quiet, yet not used. Some hybrid between peace and war. No wonder this planet was still so primitive.

"Sir, whats your orders?"

Polk turned and faced the squad of stormtroopers, all nervously glancing at the saber by his side. Behind them were yet another squad, posted outside a Lambda Class Shuttle.

"Where is the nearest settlement?"

Pointing to the southeast, the stormtrooper said something about a town called London.

Stupid names too, what was this planet good at?

Then, he sensed the presence of jedi's, faintly but still there. For a moment, he remembered the peace he had felt, but the rushed education and forced beliefs had made him turn.

A failure of the new republic

"Why can't they leave us alone?"

The stormtroopers stood quiet nearby, confused by his words.

"Get ready to move, that Lakdon settlement next stop."

"London sir."

"Shut up."

Originally posted by wildjedi

"Matt, I don't know about you, but I'm leaving the shop," Ana said, looking around. The front window was completely shattered and some of the front book racks had been knocked over. "I'll come back to fix it up later."

Still carrying the shotgun, Ana stepped out the front of the store and looked around. "I hate war, but if it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get!"

Hey I am with u (reloads sub machine guns)

Here I will give u a ride to my house we can pick up supplies there(starts up his shelby Gt 500) (opens door for her) Hop in

((

Pointing to the southeast, the stormtrooper said something about a town called London.

Stupid names too, what was this planet good at?

What are you trying to say about us brits?))

Troezen saw the bounty hunter fight Boba Fett and then saw two other things that made him get worried:

A sith dropship was landing and two people just got into their landspeeder (but it had no wheels) ((That's wildjedi and cyborgninja)) Troezen killed the stormtrooper infront of him and ran to the humans.

"Wait! Where are you going? You'll be killed! I can sence them, they're everywhere around here. I'd better come with you to protect you."

Steven got the ships controlls and flue near the jedi and 2 humans but he went pasted them and nearlly went into a building and he finally found out how to use to controls and turned away from the building and nearer to the people

"jump on. we've got to get off this world" he shouted

((guybroom: Huh?))

Polk stared out the cockpit, seeing the landscape quickly move under the ship.

"We have reports of heavy fighting in the central parts of London. Jedi's sir."

Polk swallowed. He knew he once had to kill a jedi, even though the thought didn't exactly seem to please him.

Polk opened his mouth to order the ship out of the fighting, but the transmitter beat him to it.

"Command requests us to aid the stormtroopers in the area, they are experiencing heavy casualties."

Polk nodded, and soon the ship descended and Polk could see fighting going on. The New Republic were running around like headless banthas, firing more than hitting.

"Request more backup, we won't be able to take all these on."

The hatch opened, and one squad of Polk's trooper ran out, opening fire instantly. Some were hit directly, falling to the ground with short shrieks.

Polk himself stayed on the ship, not wanting to confront a jedi.

Ana stared uncertainly at Troezen, trying to decide if it would be safe to follow him. She looked over at Matt and turned back to Troezen.

"We need more ammo," she told him, motioning for Matt to drive away. She had finally decided to trust Troezen. "We'll be back in a minute."

Originally posted by wildjedi

"A real gentleman," Ana commented as Matt held the car door open for her. She got in and placed the shotgun between her knees. "So they do exist."

Lets go(takes off)

(at Matts house)

ana check the cupborad to the right that is were I keep my shells

(pushes a turning wall to reaval a bunch of hand to hand weapons)

U want one??? Matt asked while puting a virboblade in a sheath on his belt)

Archived