Home

The Time of Doom

Evil Dark Jedi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoric sees a Rustar charge at him and Joe. Zoric pulled out his swords and sidestepped and saw the Rustar run into the wall. Zoric took a quick laugh and stabbed the Rustar in the arm. Then he cut the arm off. He then cut the other one off. He cleaned his swords of the vile blood of Rustar and put his swords back in their holsters. Zoric went to the Rustar and pushed him onto the ground and took out his lazer caster. He aimed it at the head and said"Tell us your plans or die" said Zoric.

((you can just ut both ym arms off! but i'll go wiht it)

"haha! fools, limbs are nothing to me" Kirith said as his arms start to gorw back "i am an elite commander! all elite commanders have growth implatns!" Kirith said then grabbed his knife and sliced at Joe piercing his stomach.

Troezen woke up in prison and checked his head. They had not healed him, but he was fine.

He had implants into his head, not to heal, but to keep alive. Every one in his battalion had them. But they only worked to a limit, if you were dead, you were dead.

He stood up and walked to the bars to see the person who had ben carrying him. He had obviously woken up as he was thrown in prison.

"Hey, you, Rustar. Come here."

((Cyborgninja, that means you))

Originally posted by guybroom

Troezen woke up in prison and checked his head. They had not healed him, but he was fine.

He had implants into his head, not to heal, but to keep alive. Every one in his battalion had them. But they only worked to a limit, if you were dead, you were dead.

He stood up and walked to the bars to see the person who had ben carrying him. He had obviously woken up as he was thrown in prison.

"Hey, you, Rustar. Come here."

((Cyborgninja, that means you))

What do u want u sad waste of life

((Wow, I really have no idea what to say to this RPG. There seems to be no rules, so people can just make up a new power with every post...eek.

But, JoJo, you need to stop godmoding. You can't assume that a person will stand there and let you slice his arms off, or let you walk around him, stick a grenade on his back and then let you run away without disemboweling you. That's a form of character controlling and is godmoding.))

((I hope that doesn't mean this RPG's dying now))

"I want to know what your going to do with me? If your going to question me go ahead. I'm guessing that your not going to kill me as you could have in the battle and killing me now would be pointless. So what's going on?"

Archived