Home

"I pre-ordered KotOR 2 and all I got was this stupid T-shirt!"

90SK

^^^^

:eyeraise: But even a Mug is more useful than a T-Shirt!

What could LA have given as a free gift?

:roleyess: Oh I don't know, something like a special run of a Darth Revan and Darth Malak Action Figure Set or a HK-47 and T3-M4 Figure Set would have been cool, or a scantily clad Bastila figurine you could perch on your monitor or a shelf, something like that... free T-Shirts are really a lame freebie IMO. :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

^^

:eyeraise:

I'd of much rather seen another lightsaber letter opener than a t shirt. Maybe they'll do something a bit more neat when the *PC version ships.

*Not intended to start the usual conversation of PC vs. XBox

a lightsaber letter opener??? :eyeraise:

now thats something i've never heard of before........:barf:

and now a t-shirt for tsl??? :eyeraise:

what next, kotor themed pencils???

again i have to say its a FREE Gift, you are not paying for it so why complain about, so you never use it. yets be honest here have you ever bought somthing for yourself and never used it? well its like that only without the whole it was a waste of money deal.

Also to lukeiamyourdad there is nothing wrong with wearing a starwars t-shirt, i have a 25 aniversary one (which happens to be a free gift) and i wear it around my university and the local market. yes i get the odd geek coment but i tell them where they can stick their comments.

I'm a geek, get use to it!

I can see the day when the geeks will rise up and take over this planet. mwahahahahahah

Sorry got a bit carried away there.

Originally posted by starmark2k

Also to lukeiamyourdad there is nothing wrong with wearing a starwars t-shirt, i have a 25 aniversary one (which happens to be a free gift) and i wear it around my university and the local market. yes i get the odd geek coment but i tell them where they can stick their comments.

Let me rephrase.

It's like wearing a:"I'm never gonna get some" T-Shirt. Ahem...

A lightsaber letter opener is cool :D

They should give you useful stuff like that. Maybe a lightsaber/swiss army knife?

again i have to say its a FREE Gift, you are not paying for it so why complain about

Beacuse they could have done better. Like the LS letter opener FiEND talked about. Something a lot less lame than a t-shirt... oh well. :)

Originally posted by FiEND_138

I'd of much rather seen another lightsaber letter opener than a t shirt. Maybe they'll do something a bit more neat when the *PC version ships.

I like my lightsaber letter opener, especially when it's time to pay the bills. I can cut down the greedy corporate suits with my jedi weapon, in my mind.

Now that was a cool and useful freebie. I like my Lightsaber Letter Opener as well. :D

Well thats your choise but i'm proud of being a geek.

There are more of us than people know.

And my signature is true soon that day will come... Whose side will you fight for.... Viva la Revolution

In the meantime take the geek test in my sig :p

GEEKS RULE! But they don't need to wear SW t-shirts or taped eyeglasses :rolleyes: and they still could use that lightsaber letter opener without affecting their "look".

Archived