Home

Goodbye.

Iwok

Well my time has come to say goodbye for now. This game is not fun without the interaction with the people that I have met. As you all know not many have been on lately. In fact, every time I have been on there has been nobody on. It is because of the that I have decided to take my leave.

I was thinking about having Zeto leave to another guild, maybe a Jedi guild or whatever, but it would be hard to leave this guild. Possibly Iwok can stay behind.

Well anyway, for now I am putting SWG on the shelf. I took down my 2 storage vendor and set up 5 houses in which all my crap is kept. I may come on occasionally to check up on things but not for long and eventually (unless there is a change) I will be gone forever.

Farewell.

/salute

well you cant bame people.... i mean we all have engaged a lot of other things after the summer. for instance i got back into school xan got a job.... we cannot be expected to be online 24/7 anymore

around vacation time you can always try to peek back ingame.

hate to see you leave.... but understandable.

so long zeto

well, bad time but i guess i must say it also. i too will most likely be leaving the game. the game has gotton far too boring and its just an endless loop anymore. I will, unlike zeto, just be sellin off my account, i already got a buddy(neeco if anyone knows him) that has offered to buy him. If i leave, its for good. unfortunately, i had to reformat my comp, and lost all updates, so i have to go to my uncles later this week to reupdate. let me first say, before corzip or someone else says its not their falt they have a RL, i understand, as i had/have been busy with school and work. the only thing that will make it truly hard to be rid of my account will be the fact iw ill lose contact with most of the people ingame. i plan on lookin into matrix online or middle earth online, i am debating on it, but i may end up going to wow or even EQ2, not sure yet, expect a post here if so, i would love to talk to you all its been real and ill be ingame asap to tell you my final decision, but dont expect it to be too grand :(

Jo

I might follow Jan into WoW, so I might be seen there.

But I will keep my accounts in swg for a tad bit longer cause the money is no problem. If -A- goes down, I know that there are other guilds out there, but not as good as -A- will ever be. I will just have to use my charm and flirt with some of the bosses :p (j/k)

I hope to come back in a few days, if that ADSL package will come soon. Wednesday is phoneday so I will be online by modem though, I hope.

Cya Iwok and Jo, I will miss you both really much, and I hope to see you guys ingame fighting a big mean krayt :) But you know, Im always on MSN if someone wants to talk.

well iwas looking into wow at first but then they anounced they will not have cross ocean servers.

so europe has to stay in europe and us can only play on us servers. so thats out of the window... im not going to play a game where germans and french people chat in their own damn language.... at least i understand English...

so ill be the last in SWG of the old gang...i guess

Corzip

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well iwas looking into wow at first but then they anounced they will not have cross ocean servers.

so europe has to stay in europe and us can only play on us servers. so thats out of the window... im not going to play a game where germans and french people chat in their own damn language.... at least i understand English...

That's really dumb. I wasn't planning on getting WoW, but my friend is going to give me a 10 day friend pass. It would have been nice to hang out with the whole gang for 10 days. Oh well.

Your adress has to be a north american one (Canada included, aswell as Australia I believe, but not sure about Australia though), aswell as your credit card has to be from one of these places. If you have a friend in the US (or vice versa) which you can send money too each month, then you can get around it that way. :)

However, it is only like this in the beginning. The plan is to lose it later next year, but when I'm not sure. It might be shortly after the Euro release in January-Febuary.

I am definatly getting WoW, atleast over EQII. EQII has no option at all to PvP for instance.

I was in the US Open-Beta (actually, I got in the weekend before that, so tecnically I was picked to be one of the last closed beta testers :D ) for WoW and I could not put it down. I counted the clock until I could punch out from work and go home to play WoW. Truly addicting. :)

I haven't been this addicted since the golden days of SWG.

Wasn't able to try out PvP, but atleast in this game I could very much concider doing PvP on a whim, without fearing of being defeated.

Everything about WoW was just that: WOW! :D

By the way, we can go to the English one, Corzip, that should stem most of the french and german speaking ****e. :p

We can form the Associates of Azeroth there. :D

Yes, I will be a human, most likely warrior, possibly a Paladin.

We might meet in deadly combat then Grask. ;)

My favorite joke you can say as a human:

"So, an orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder."

"The barkeeper asks: Where did you get that?"

"The parrot says: Durotar. They're all over the place."

:D :D :D

OOO i was in WoW US beta aswell and yes a truly awsome game, shame its regional as that put me off buying the game.

I had an amazing 2 weeks there and really did love the game play, quests, traveling, pets , goddammit everything hehe, even the money was such a basic but great way to save, when i got my first gold peice i was really made up lol..

I really want to be able to play this game with whom ever i want tho, and im not so lucky as to have a US address or bank account, so basically leaves me desperatly trying to learn german, spanish and french, or just waiting to see if they will losen up on where you can play, coz i know alot of people who are not buying now coz of this, and i know from the beta forums many many many are feeling the same way.

BTW i tried Elf, Dwarf, Toll & Undead, loved em all.. each has a caracter trait that makes it great for whatever purpose u like. even fishing and things like that were fun and great ways of earning money. i so want to play this game GRRRRrrrrrrrr *itches* *twitches*

preordred tonight, my mom is gonna go pay it off tomorrow and pick it up :D..i cant wait. and initially ill be usin my moms atm card, but in a couple months ill have enough cash in my bankt o use an atm card for my savings account, any of you english want to join me on US server, we can set up you sending me the cash and you usin my pin..maybe :p

and im going elf, name will be

Celahir Elanessë, or the Celahir part at anyrate..if i cant get it, which i think i will be able to, ill get Jodaulas(imagine that :D)

I'm skeptical - I've heard alot of good stuff about WoW from all the people that've left SWG, and most of the people I respect highly and are still in SWG (IE Toonces) say they don't like it

I love the fantasy setting

I don't love Blizzard

Maybe MEO, I've been a LotR fan[atic] once or twice along the line :)

Most likely though, SWG until it is completely boring for me, then no more MMO's. They're fun, but in the end there are better things to do.

i want to go to MEO, but its not out yet :(, and im bored but when i get on SWG im about 3x as bored. this is the best for me in the end, ill get on tonight and tell you what my screenname is on WoW and what server im on for any that go on it, on US servers

Archived