Home

message board annoyances

Leper Messiah

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ckcsaber

rude things

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.....

I've never seen TK try to "rip somebody a new one" Because they misspelled wookkieeeee.* And flaming him for it is, in fact, uncalled for.

Consider yerself warned. don't do it again.

*That one was just for you TK :p

Intolerant bastard = edit?

Wow, my first Mod edit. ET, you devirginized me. I'll remember this sweet day for the rest of my life.

My post was made in anger mostly for the comment "religious freaks". You see, I've never seen a religious freak in the Senate at all. All of them have given reasons and explanations for their faith. I feel that TK is basically taking a cheap shot at anyone who is religious.

Frankly, I'm tired of reading all these anti-religion posts. It's one thing to state your beliefs. It's another to pound them over and over again into others faces.

You see, I'm actually explaining myself. This makes me angrier.

*punches co-worker*

Originally posted by The_One

It's not so much the message boards that annoy me. It's the people that post in them who usually cause all the problems.

But, the inablility to correctly deploy the English language is certainly something that irks me more than most other things.

it'd help if people knew which english to speak: american english, english-english, or that other english that goes like this "omg that is liek totaly awsoem!" eheeheeheehe

and no ckc, there is a difference between a religious person and a religious freak.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Intolerant bastard = edit?

Wow, my first Mod edit. ET, you devirginized me. I'll remember this sweet day for the rest of my life.

My post was made in anger mostly for the comment "religious freaks". You see, I've never seen a religious freak in the Senate at all. All of them have given reasons and explanations for their faith. I feel that TK is basically taking a cheap shot at anyone who is religious.

Frankly, I'm tired of reading all these anti-religion posts. It's one thing to state your beliefs. It's another to pound them over and over again into others faces.

You see, I'm actually explaining myself. This makes me angrier.

*punches co-worker*

:rolleyes:

Archived