Home

Soldier Strategy?

KingDwarf307

If you think you die too much change your priorities. Like, your primary goal is to survive and secondary to kill. Means you'll get yourself to safe places or heal yourself before going further into battle. By placing yourself behind people or objects you shield off a part of your playermodel... For soldier tips there's just experience

• 9 months later...

I agree with the posts here - only thing I would add is make sure youre fully loaded and healed all the time - even if youve only used 5 shots, and theres an ammo pack lying there, use it & reload...dont try and take out a group of enemies with 4 shots left and have to try and reload while youre getting your arse shot out from under you!!!

Im reasonbly sure, that apart from vehicles, soldiers always rack up the most kills (against the computer anyways)

Fair point, but can anyone rack up 60+ kills say...using an Imperial pilot?? By which I mean a non-vehicle using Imperial Pilot??

If they can then theyre bloody good....

Bloody Good? How about, learn timing. I average that when playing on hard ^.^. Okay buddy, here's a tip. If you are a normal grunt, throw grenades only at enemies in groups of 3 or more. If not, you're just waisting ammo that you'll regret later on. I usually hold down the primary fire button when I see an enemy and don't let go. If you need to reload, switch to the blaster pistol or throw a 'nade. Play a lot on Citadel and Mos Eisley to get the hang of it before you start playing big choke levels such as Bespin Platforms.

Archived