Home

Battle of the High Schools

Father Torque

Howdy, I saw that in a current thread their was a big argument over who had the best high school.

Then a bolt of lighting hit me and it sparked an idea, why not have a battle to see who has the coolest/.best high school.

Their realy isn't a winner, but you will be able to tell by the facts.

Anywho, get your brains a rollin' because this is gonna be an intellectual battle :cool:

Facts on Mercer Island High School:

We have one the water polo state title 5 years in a row, 9 in the past 10 years, we have won 2 basketball state champion titles in the past 10 years, we have the 2nd most sucsesful footbal teamin the past 10 years (3A) KingCO. We have 2 state champs in the past 10 years in cross country. State champs in 100 freestyle and medley in swimming. KingCO tennis titles. Academic state champs past 4 years. 2 consecutive eastshore jazz band festival awards. Our marching band was selected out of 17 bands in the world to play in the Tournament of Roses Parade, and our school mascot is a snail!

I will have more useless random facts after I think more. Let the battle begin!

I remember my old school having one of the best Junior ROTC programs in the country...

Pretty much it, because all the sport teams I participated on did ok, not the best, but we went to the play-offs in most of them.

But I guess it is expected when your school is named Basic High School :rolleyes:

Though, they might have gotten better in areas since I graduated in 2000

Archived