Home

NEED HELP! who has beaten kamino in the campaign on HARD???

GSHQHellspawn

Played Kamino a million freakin times and I can't beat it! I take a jet trooper and take the first two command postes on alpha or beta, then get the third eventually. The droids always go for the cloning facility, which I defend, so I have 4 of 7 posts most of the time, but still can't win!!

The clones just run straight at the droidekas with their shields up and get mowed down!:mad: :mad: :mad:

This map was no problem on medium, but I need some serious help and advice on hard...

I've found that beating Kamino on hard with the Republic requires being on droideka patrol nearly all the time. You're right about clone stupidity on this level - They do seem to walk right into them.

Like you, I take four command posts as quickly as humanly possible. But generally, I try to avoid the cloning facility. First, since it is home base, it takes a while to convert and capture it. Secondly, it requires a lot of soldiers spread out over a big distance in order to hold it. I choose to give these two disadvantages to the Droid army. And they will pour a lot of troops towards taking it. Let their effort be in waste, and reposition your army to flank them on the platforms.

Holding four landing platforms is much easier. You can reduce enemy attacks to three essential chokepoints if you do this right. As long as you keep an eye open for droidekas, you will be in a dominant position.

so which troop you use for droidekka patrol? will the missle launcher dude be able to kill them with their shield up?

Which 4th platform do you take if you abandon the cloning facility and how do you get there? I can never take the main center platform with all the turrets and droidekkas, and so can never get to the other command posts.

Originally posted by GSHQHellspawn

so which troop you use for droidekka patrol? will the missle launcher dude be able to kill them with their shield up?

Jet Trooper. Pump two EMP shells into a Droideka's shield to take down its shield, then whip out the commando pistol and finish it off.

Archived