Home

The Jedi Code and order

DarthTDe

Alright,This is an RPG in which the jedi council hus but three members left because of a Sith trap five years ago.So they need to gain more,because the Sith declared war on the Jedi,so the jedi start to train mercenaries!So the RPG takes place when the war starts.you have only 35 posts until the war starts,and I'll let you know when.Rules:no godmodeing,char killing or controlling,no flaming,and no swearing.

Format:

Name:

Ranking:

appearace:

Weapons:

Name:Jaden Randell

Appearance:Mandalore armor (from KotOR,not Jango)red targeting visor,and hunting laser gauntlets.

Weapons:1 Yellow double-bladed lightsaber,Mandalore Blaster Carbine,Gauntlet-mounted hunting laser,three Vibro-swords,and a

Silver-lined sword.

I stood in the Jedi chambers and watched my apprentice train with Master Zhor.A couple minutes later, he walked out,panting,"You must rest,Padawan" I ran to Master Zhor

"what's wrong,you let your guard down many times."I asked."come here...these words are too devestating for your apprentice to hear..." "what?!"I asked again."The sith are getting ready to attack,and we only have a handful of jedi...a war is on the immediate horizon...what do you suggest?" "one word,Mercenaries"I replied

I walked trough the library, doing nothing but thinking of this terrible sith.

I don't knew what will happens next time but I knew that I will be ready to fight for the jedi order. It would be my duty!

I thougt also of this mercenaries. They couldn't be as good as a real jedi but what choise we had, we must train them. It would be difficult.

Archived