Home

When will you get the game?

starmark2k

when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?

• Own X-Box in North America get it on 6/12
    • Own X-Box in North America get it after 6/12
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it after 10/2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February, for the PC...

Of course my younger sisters want an Xbox AND TSL for Christmas (and of course I'll be a big weeny and get it for them)...talk about a slap in the face :rolleyes::fist:

I'm just glad I live alone (and in another state). If I get a spoiler before Feb., I will hunt thee down and smite ye, family or not :lightning

Originally posted by Revan Solo

I don't understand why people buy both versions! It costs money and I want to buy some other games except kotor.

Most want to play early, some want to mod it later, or they want to play with the extra content (if any). Though if rumors hold true & both versions are shipped with the same content, I don't really see the point in getting both, unless your going to mod or want to see higher quality textures.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Most want to play early, some want to mod it later, or they want to play with the extra content (if any). Though if rumors hold true & both versions are shipped with the same content, I don't really see the point in getting both, unless your going to mod or want to see higher quality textures.

I'm getting it on the xbox because i cant wait the three months for the PC version, and I want the PC version eventually so i can mod it.

as for money, i have plenty I dont use, so i just spend it on whatever I feel like at the time.

Just pre-ordered the game when I got out of the office today (I work almost in front of a video game store :D )...Xbox of course*...:rolleyes: ...this is gonna be phun! :D

(oh crap I have a crazy work schedule next week including meetings on the 6th and 7th in the evening :( )

* I 'll get the pc version in feburary too ;) mods...I'll have plenty of time to make my plans :dev11: (I hope)

Originally posted by ChAiNz

[pokes RedHawke] psst...the *Curse* is working ;)

::ChAiNz runs away from Darth333's uber-BAN button:: :eek:

ah ha! You under estimate my powers! That day will last 36 hours!

When someone asks a lawyer how much 2+2 makes, the answer is not 4 but "how much do you want it to make?" :smirk2: (accountants are not bad with this either)

* puts ChAINZ name on the blacklist* ;)

Originally posted by Darth333

Water? :rolleyes:

Yup... after a couple of these :guiness: it becomes time to switch to something more non-lethal. :D

Originally posted by Darth333

Anyways, I am counting days now and even bought a chocolate calendar :p 7...6...5...4...3...2...1...start :D

Well... I'm warming up my Visa card to go up to the store counter and say I'll take an XBox and a copy of KOTOR:TSL please. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Well... I'm warming up my Visa card to go up to the store counter and say I'll take an XBox and a copy of KOTOR:TSL please. :D

[gates]another pc user has converted. bwahahahaha!!! my uber plan of exclusive games is winning the battle. :dev7:[/gates]

noooo!!!! don't give into your xbox desires!!! that leads to the darkside!!!!! :eek:

Archived