Home

When will you get the game?

starmark2k

when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?

• Own X-Box in North America get it on 6/12
    • Own X-Box in North America get it after 6/12
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it after 10/2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Theoretically, if you have an X-Box, you can order it from the U.S. and get it before Feb. (:fist: )

Hmmm...from what I know, the DVD format is slightly different in Europe than in America so it wouldn't work: you would need an American Xbox too (correct me someone if I am wrong).

Originally posted by Darth333

Hmmm...from what I know, the DVD format is slightly different in Europe than in America so it wouldn't work: you would need an American Xbox too (correct me someone if I am wrong).

You are CORRECT *ding* *ding* *ding* ;)

US = Region 1 DVD format

UK = Region 2 DVD format

p.s. I'm digging the new avatar Darth333, sweet! :darthx

Originally posted by Darth333

That's true but many people from England are also asking this question and I don't want them to order this game for nothing. I don't know what they use in Australia...

Australia = Region 4 DVD format

Being a media editor has it's advantages ;)

I'll be getting it Monday on the way home from work. I'll also get the PC version for the mods.

Deal with it!!!©®

This time I didn't make the mistake I did last time.

Ok, some of you might not have been here when KOTOR came out but I ordered the KOTOR and the game guide from ebgames when it came out. The guide came to days before the game. I was using it for info on swknights.com and reading about the characters and weapons. Ok, I put the book down go get something to drink and the book is lying down when I open it, it is right on the page where it tells you the big secret. I screamed like a little girl dropped the book and started cursing at myself.

I then came here and told everyone what I did and rightfully got made fun of badly.

I won't buy the guide till I finish the game this time if, I buy one. :)

Originally posted by Hannibal

I'll be getting it Monday on the way home from work. I'll also get the PC version for the mods.

Deal with it!!!©®

This time I didn't make the mistake I did last time.

Ok, some of you might not have been here when KOTOR came out but I ordered the KOTOR and the game guide from ebgames when it came out. The guide came to days before the game. I was using it for info on swknights.com and reading about the characters and weapons. Ok, I put the book down go get something to drink and the book is lying down when I open it, it is right on the page where it tells you the big secret. I screamed like a little girl dropped the book and started cursing at myself.

I then came here and told everyone what I did and rightfully got made fun of badly.

I won't buy the guide till I finish the game this time if, I buy one. :)

Do you have it?? NOw?

Originally posted by tomwaz

You guys sid it came out in dec in the uk now, but when i checked sites it said Feb 11. What the hell is going on!!!!

Lucas Arts took great pride in telling everyone that kotor2 would be out in dec even after telling us that it would be out in dec in the states for xbox but everyone else would have to wait till feb conciquently they confused the issue so we began to thing that all xboxers would be able to play it in dec but now we know other wise

yeah i know it SUCKS but thats life and what you gonna do other than wait another couple of months

Archived