Home

Vampire - The Masquerades : Bloodlines

Mex

Originally posted by Kain

....Seeing as how I'm the only person thus far that has played the game of which this video game was created from, I am a knowitall.

P&P. You play P&P ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH.............. etc

I bow before your geekiness o' evil overlord of P&P asskickery :p

*throws dice*

*scribbles something down*

OMFG!!!WHAT A RUSH!! [/pupils dilate]

Im not even interested in this game, but I find this argument rather amusing. Poor compy gamer dudes getting flamaged by a P&P denizen of the same universe/game/concept... I have seen this happen a few times at other forums(namely regarding forgotten realms/D&D crap), but never thought I'd see a hardcore OMFG!!USUXXORRZZcoZuHAVNTPLYDTHEPNP trooper here :D

I congratulate you again Kain, and I look forward to your jackass "mehs" and whinin once you get the game and it doesnt match up to your Ohio Board of Assholes standards...

CapN.....you show us once again why YOU are the PREZ !! Good call man :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Wow. This seems like an awefull lot of fighting. And for what? I thought everyone already knew that vampires were gay now. Remember when they were a little bit scary? You know, back before over privileged, supposedly abused pasty white kids took all their coolness away? "Daddy didn't hug me enough! I'll show him! I'll be obsessed with vampires!". Way to stick it to the man there, Vlad X. Vampire mythos has been reduced to holding little glowing stick thingys and shaking them for your "trance" buddies, wearing makeup and black clothing in a gay bar, whilst gay music blares in the background. Sucking blood has been replaced by sucking ****, and that is actually more frightening.

o.........m...........g

That is the greatest post I have ever read on LF, ever xD

100% true too :p

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Wow. This seems like an awefull lot of fighting. And for what? I thought everyone already knew that vampires were gay now. Remember when they were a little bit scary? You know, back before over privileged, supposedly abused pasty white kids took all their coolness away? "Daddy didn't hug me enough! I'll show him! I'll be obsessed with vampires!". Way to stick it to the man there, Vlad X. Vampire mythos has been reduced to holding little glowing stick thingys and shaking them for your "trance" buddies, wearing makeup and black clothing in a gay bar, whilst gay music blares in the background. Sucking blood has been replaced by sucking ****, and that is actually more frightening.

Hmmm...that post has changed since I last saws it !! :p CapN are you canning vampfans or gay niteclubs.....or perhaps the two may be inextricably linked :D

*investigates*

:p

mtfbwya

I need some help with the game.

I'm stuck at the bit where you are in the facility in China town. That guy does some experiements on you and im on the one where he says "How much limbs can you use before you die?" and I can't get past it! I get hurt, I let my health regenerate. I've left it for 5 minutes, I've killed myself. But it just won't continue! The two guys behind the bullet proof glass just stare at me. I need to know how to get past this point. :(

Originally posted by Pal™

I need some help with the game.

yay ! someones talking about the game again ! thank goodness !

this thread went from

Game>PnP>Kain bein a jackass>astro bein a smartass>vamps at gay niteclubs>Game

Im sure we could all have predicted that :D ahh....the beauty of forum funnage :D

mtfbwya

Hm, speaking of game means time to be a jackass again then eh?

Yea, I'm uptight about Vampire games...mostly because I watched the last one turn into ****, hit the fan, reassable as even MORE ****, hit a BIGGER fan, turn into more ****, catch on fire, hit the fan AGAIN, and finally die. Kinda makes one...whats the word...untrusting toward the genre...

That and playing with uber-P&P players who get their jollies using Dominate to make 'teh uber hot chix' have sex with them...damn Storyteller never let me just kill the whole lot of them...

...Assamites pwn all j00 lamer clans anyways.

ass10.gif

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I honestly don't even know what the hell is goin on in this thread :\

Seems like it should be left to discussing video games, and not 'which vampires are teh betters!'

But that's just me.

you dudes are mods, you gotta kick more ass than that ! c'mon kick it ! :p Perhaps you should read some chapters from "How to be a Hardass Mod & Get Laid Doin It" by Jed, with foreword by Groovy.

what are the specs on this game.....is it likely to run shytley on a 64mb card........I've been trying to avoid it, but Im an RPG sucka(no pun intended) :D

mtfbwya

It's got a low framerate on any system, I'm afraid.

Sabretooth, the gameplay is great, and very true to what I'd imagine it should be liken to be a vampire nowadays. The quests are fun to do, and all unique in their kind. The story, well, that one's up to you. Let's just say it's quite complex, and worth being turned into a novel.

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

what are the specs on this game.....is it likely to run shytley on a 64mb card........I've been trying to avoid it, but Im an RPG sucka(no pun intended) :D

It performs a bit worse than HL2 on my laptop, but about the same or better than Thief 3. My laptop has a 64MB card, and it is fine.

I'd never heard of the Vampire PnP until a few months ago reading a preview for this, but I draw that line between PnP and video games - I don't know what people like Kain think of those who criticize games like BG2 because they aren't exact to PnP ... or movies like the LotR trilogy for all the liberties Jackson took.

I like Vampires quite a bit, very deep and engaging RPG.

Mike

I found out something that might help your computer run the game a bit better. When in-game press ctrl-alt-delete and go to processes, and then right click on vampire.exe and change the priority to low.

It might seem odd but it does work.

Here's the deal - everyone who's bitching about who knows what will get an early Xmas present. Santa's givin' out cookies and bans, and guess what?

HE'S ALL OUT OF GODDAMN COOKIES.

Caprice?

Originally posted by GothiX

All those I know have been having framerate issues, HJ, hence me saying so. Setting its priority to low really works wonders though.

Told you that it would work didn't I? ;) It is an odd fix, but for some reason it does work.

I played Vampire: The Masqueradasfsdgvdfgd, thoguht it was ok but, well, the combat wasn't for me. I'll check this out though since it sounds like the storyline is pretty good. :)

Oh yeah and Kain, you vindicate my vote with every passing day. ;)

Archived