Home

Should i buy this game?? plz help thx

Halo_2

I might get this agme or ghost recon 2 and was wonderin which one i should get what is good about this game and y do people say it sux it looks so good just lookin at the trailerS???????? Hows the multiplayer can u play co-op? and is it only 2 players? andwat multiplayer games can u lpay (modes) THX SO much:bdroid2:

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

If you like BF1942 style play, no.

If you like arcade style play, yes. As far as I know.

Actually, I like BF1942 style play and SWBF is right up my alley.

The only difference between BF1942 and SWBF is that the maps are designed better for more confrontations and close knit fighting. Which you can get in BF1942 in **some** maps, but then there are maps like "el alamein" which are slower paced.

@ Halo 2

Go for it! StarWars battlefront is a great game! The Xbox version **does** support Co-Op play, and with the vehicles in the mix its a great mix. Like Halo! :)

My first FPS love was Halo, which prompted me to buy BF1942 because of its Vehicle oriented FPS play, and now SWBF.

All of which are great games. :)

Originally posted by tombomb

im getting the PC format for xmas will someone plz explain all this patch crap !

There is no patch crap.

Just install Patch1.11 and you get some problems fixed a much better ingamebrowser and the new Map called Jabbas Palace.

Rends

Archived