Home

Revan (kotor-kotor2)

Nuitari_28

It is said what happened to him/her is a major part of the game. We do know that he/she travelled to korriban for some reason depending on whether your revan was ds/ls. Revan then left for unknown space I think maybe the rakatan world or some where like that but whatever caused him/her to leave is definantly on korriban and must of been big. (Maybe narr Sadow's sarcophagos) He/she is considered dead and no threat at all to the sith lord in power now although if Revan did return that would be it civil war within the sith (ls or ds). Personally I think Bastilla is the third darklord (thanks ratboy) and Revan will come back and kill her although I think she is the puppet master she pulls the strings from behind the scenes. If found again you could assume Revan would be extremely powerful as he would of found more of his memory and more controll over the force and personally whatever caused him/her to leave must of been force related and could be feeding him/her. Maybe Revan is just retracing his steps into becoming a darklord as surely malak and Revan didnt just spend time looking for the starforge.

Anyway your character is going to find out waht happened in Korriban probably and I reckon from a visit from Naga Sadow.

Anyway thats my 2 cents. Lets hear your thoughts about what Happened?

Nuitari

Jamie Brooks

I honestly dont think basttillia is the third sith lord because you either killed her or turned her back to the darkside. also if you converted her back more than likly you did it the "i love u" way so she would have proberly traveled with revan to korriban and then the unknown terrortorries. so if she does return she will proberly be light side at light revans side.

Thats my opinion on bastillia returning in Kotor 2.

Well, they say passion leads to the dark side. Maybe something happened between Revan and Bastil that caused her to go to the dark side. She then fled to Korriban, where Revan followed. They fought, Revan was defeated, and he fled to the unknown regions.

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Well, they say passion leads to the dark side. Maybe something happened between Revan and Bastil that caused her to go to the dark side. She then fled to Korriban, where Revan followed. They fought, Revan was defeated, and he fled to the unknown regions.

err...my Revan is female and I killed both Bastila...and Carth :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth333

err...my Revan is female and I killed both Bastila...and Carth :rolleyes:

it is the 21st century so a female revan can have a love interest with bastillia (acctually in game terms its longer than a long time ago. but they seem more open minded) . so if you do light female it is still possible.

Originally posted by starmark2k

it is the 21st century so a female revan can have a love interest with bastillia (acctually in game terms its longer than a long time ago. but they seem more open minded) . so if you do light female it is still possible.

I prefer Carth...and when he whines too much I just turn the sound off :D ...and I wouldn't mind to see him again in KotOR 2 :p

i'm guessing most of the old characters will pop up for small bits but nor be part of the main story cos you'll have to be able to skip it if you killed them in the first one. i reckon you'll bump into mission and zaalbar in a cantina on some random planet. carth will have turned into a drunken hobo , juhani will have been killed cos shes a jedi and it sez all the jedi are dead and canderous will have returned to mandaloria and become their leader ready for KOTOR 3 when the mandalorians decide to fight the republic again.

revan will be the only character who effects the main story and i reckon it will be in a large way.

I'm thinking that if a character in KOTOR could be killed, there's only a small, a very small chance that they'll make an apperance in KOTOR II. So that means Bastilla, Mission, Juhani, Jolee, Zalbar, and I think Carth. Only ones that survived no matter what were Candarous, AK, and the R2 like droid. Those are the ones I'm expecting any sort or apperance from. And I don't think Revan is going to be among the living.

Numerous reports have stated that on

what you tell Atton Rend

will affect your game later. Perhaps by that, the devs simply mean that certain NPC's from KOTOR will or will not appear. It's possible that certain cutscenes or events will feature old NPC's

if you tell Atton that Revan was LS

, and that the NPC's will be replaced in these scenarios by more generic NPC's if you say that

Revan was DS

can't wait for the real game. 5 years later from kotor 1 right? if they didn't want bastilla or revan or any of the others back then they should have made it 100 years later. i think they made it 5 years later because these npc's will make an appearance, and one will be a big one.

i reckon it will have something to do with ajunta pall saying that the sithlords destroyed each other. i personally think that these are the same lords and that somehow revan found out and went to korriban for answers.

ps nuitari i like your dragonlance based name!

here is a link to vote if you think revan will be in kotor 2

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140696

even though i do not believe revan will be in kotor2 i just thought of an interesting way for revan to be in it

apparently you've been in a coma the last 5yr what if revan was the reason you where in a coma and you have to pic out his/her face from some mugshots for the authorities to bring him/her in for questioning lol

this way the game would know what revan looked like regardless lol :D

Originally posted by starmark2k

I honestly dont think basttillia is the third sith lord because you either killed her or turned her back to the darkside. also if you converted her back more than likly you did it the "i love u" way so she would have proberly traveled with revan to korriban and then the unknown terrortorries. so if she does return she will proberly be light side at light revans side.

Thats my opinion on bastillia returning in Kotor 2.

But that's only if you were playing lightside. If you were darkside

Bastilla swore allegiance to you after she turned to the darkside and you reclaimed the title of Dark Lord with Bastilla at your side

So if Revan dissappeared couldn't that mean that Bastilla took his/her place?

Archived