Home

Trouble whit Zone.com

Zebes

When ever I try to play on Zone, I get a message saying that Zone doesn't detect the game on my hard drive. I've reinstalled about 5 times, updated the game and still no luck. I asked some of the players on Zone about this message I was getting, and they said some thing about the registry. If the game is not correctly update the registry during installation, is it possible to manually input the necessary registry entries to play on Zone.com?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

you will need to completely remove the game from yr pc.

to do this, uninstall as normal. then download regedit from http://www.downloads.com this will remove the unwanted files.

The re-install

Download the patch as normal. Start the game..exit, then go to the zone. If you have SAGA, you wont need the patch.

DMUK

I've fix my previous problems with Zone, now I got new issues too work out. Like the "Fail establish connection too Zone sever" error I was only able to play two games of 'Clone Campaigns' on Zone when I suddenly started to get that error message. Now I cannot enter any CD-ROM room game, I've tired them all. I've been allover MSN's help/trouble shooting guides and even

formated my hard-drive and reinstalled everything. Nothing has helped! I'm running 'Saga' on WIN98SE. If you guys have any info that could help me, please let me know!

I guess my problem was that I wasn't logging onto Zone.com the right way. I was doing it by logging into my Hotmail account, then closing IE and launching Zone.com from the game. When Zone.com loaded I would always see "Hello CDP5280, you are among XX,XXX players.". I thought I was logged onto Zone.com, but I guess that wasn't so. So, I clicked the "Sign Out" button at the top of the page, after the page loaded I click on the "Sign In" button and logged back onto Zone.com. Then I finally got into a room! Now after this little discovery, I can play Clone Campaigns and AOE The Conquerors on Zone.com. I hope this is of some help to others.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Wonderful stuff.

Thanks for posting back. Make sure you pay us a visit to play our games every Sunday

DMUK

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived