Home

The insult game V.02

Fealiks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOTHER ****ING BITCHES WONT SHUT THE **** UP< MOTHER ****WER!!! U SHOULD TRY PUTTING SOMEONES PENICE IN UR ASS AND SEE IF IT CAN SHUT U UP< MAN!! SO U CAN"T EVEN GET SOMEONE TO **** U IN THE ASS ??? **** UR ANIMALS, BUY A ****IN DILDO< BUY SOMKTHING THAT WILL SHUT THE **** UP< AND I DON"T ****IN CARE ABPOUT UR ****IN LIL INSULTS U ****IN BITCH MOTHER ****IN ASS WHOLE WINKER MOTHER ****ER BITCH! I DON"T CARE IF I SAY TOO MANY INSULTS> SO PUT SOMETHING IN UR ****IN LIL ARSE AND COUNT TO 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! **** WHAT AM I SAYING DON"T COUNT! JUST PUT A GONE IN UR ARSE AND FIRE IT!!!

TO THE ****ING SON OF A BITCH THAT WROTE THE ****IN MESSAGE THAT'S BLOODY ON TOP OF THIS ONE:

DEAR MOTHER ****ER: I DON'T CARE IF U DIDN'T ****IN READ MY BLOODY MESSAGE. AND I AM SURE THAT U READ IT, THOUGH U SAY OTHERWISE. THE GAME IS LIKE THIS U INSULT! THAT'S WHAT I AM ****IN DOIN, ASS HOLE. DON'T ****IN COME TO ME WHITH UR ****ING NOSE UP IN THE AIR AND SAY: BLA BLA ****IN BLA, I'M TO GOD TO READ BARDS MESSAGE!. LET ME TELL U SOMETHING PLEASE, I WILL TELL U THIS BECAUSE U SAY U HAVN'T READ MY LAST ****ING MESSAGE: STICK A ****IN GUN INTO UR ****IN ASS HOLE AND BLOW! DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BULLETS , ASS HOLE WINKER. HE.

Note to Bard: I read that message, but let me tell you a little secret... ALL CAPITALS WITH THE LITTLE * THINGY ISN'T EASY TO READ... then again, you wouldn't find it hard since you write that way... maybe you need to get your eyes checked... you shouldn't need to write that way to see what you've written.

Bottom line: Get your eyes checked and get a bar of soap. Your mouth needs it.

Who's illiterate here, you piece of metal? If your name says anything about you, you've got no brain!

You're so skinny that you fell through the grate of a storm drain. This caused people to think the storm drain was haunted because nobody could see you when they looked in.

Oh yeah?

That was a compliment!

You're a piece of pathetic, overweighted, missplaced, overdone, electrified, burning, crushed, annihilated, blurred, hungry, dissapointing, homosexual, melting, drooling, slippery, grimey, grog-gone-bad colored, nasty, stupid, blind, drunken monkey-armpit-smelling, fatuous barnacle-covered simpleton so unworthy to be graced with my presence that there are no methods of extinguishing you that inflict the proper amount of excrusiating pain and suffering you deserve!

Archived