Home

For Xbox Players

tombomb

Here's how it works on the x-box (I don't know about the PC or PS2):

If you are playing single player on the X-Box you will find around 25 bots on each team (I actually took the time and counted it when I first bought the game). There is no way to change this on the single player game. It may vary slightly on certain maps but I don't know that for sure. I've never bothered to count the number of bots on each map, nor do I plan on doing so. IMO every map feels like you have plenty of bots to make the battle big and exciting.

If you are playing multiplayer online you can have a maximum of 16 bots on each team. No more than that. This does not include the number of human players. On the x-box you can have a maximum of 24 human players. The PS2 can have a maximum of 16 human players online for comparison. I don't know if the number of bots is different on the PS2 when compared to the X-Box.

X-Box owns the PS2. ;)

PS2 (and PC) has the option of setting up a PC Dedicated Server.

What this means is you install this software on your home computer, and you can host network games. This software allows you to choose what you want, as far as settings go... difficulty, auto-aim, number of players and you can choose the number of bots.

I have the option to choose 0 - 32 bots (normally set it at 10-12).

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

I am an Xbox player and it is 8 players per team and dont know how many bots.

Definatly more than 16, as he says. This 16 figure you're all thinking about, as he said, is the number of human players. I also don't knonw how many bots, but I know it's more than 16 as I've been in fights with more than 16, especially on levels lke Tatooine and Endor where ewoks are present. If you get in a snow speeder on Hoth, you'll be able to see more people at once than the other levels, and you'll notice there are far more than 16 (althoguh I have XBox LIVE, I never went online with Battlefront when I rented it, so they were bots) If there is a 16 figure related to bots, it would have to be 16 on each team but I am sure there are more than that, at least a few.

Archived