Home

Stranded!

Jedi Malastar

Kent restarted his suit systems and heard his ai chip going over the damage to his suit.

it would be fine.

"keep it" kent said and tossed it back "you never know what this planet could have on it, lets get out of here and find some more stable shelter", he took out his heavy blaster, put on an attachment and cut a door in the side of the ship's hull.

"i suggest we stick together, we will be better off in a group" kent said then walked out into the snow.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasha followed Evna out of the ship. His blaster rifles were stowed away at his belt. He surveyed the landscape and walked around. He then pulled out a temperature device.

"Five Degrees Celcius. Wow." He said.

"All right, this looks like it could be deserted, or we might be on the wrong side of the planet. Anybody got any speeders or swoops?"

"head over to the cliffs, there should be a cave there, i'll go take a quick survey of the area."

kent walks a bit away from the group and then activates his booster packs which are located in his boots, forearms and his back, he is lifted up 200 feet above the ground, he looks around and then comes back down.

"barren, nothing for miles." kent says to himself as we walks back towards the group.

Rane quit trying to open the ship door when he felt a cold breeze as someone must have found another way out. He grabbed as much supplies as he could, including small amounts of food and a vibroblade. The passengers were already outside except one man who asked the pilot something. When he was asking him something he slipped out and went on the other side of the ship. No one saw him.

Randall was passed out and heard someone talking to him. He heard what he said((although if he read what he said he wouldn't be able to understand)). He got up, his face was covered in blood. He smelt something, something bad. It was extremly explosive vapor from the ships engines. It was leaking. Without answering Steven he got up and ran down the ramp. He pulled Steven along with him out the makeshift door. "Hurry we gotta away from my ship!" He hollered to him, "Everbody run." The Icarus exploded sending Steven and him face first in the snow. Pieces of the ship flew everywhere.

Kent saw pieces of ship flying everywhere and one was going staright for evna, Kent ran up and blew it to pieces with his heavy blaster.

"gotta be quick, everybody, the logner we stay out here the more chance we have to die, lets move!" Kent started lightly jogging.

Evna's eyes widened as she saw the piece of the ship headed toward her. Though she wanted to move, she could not will her body to do so. She collapsed to the ground, filling with relief when she saw the piece destroyed. Her breath came in gasps for a few seconds, but she quickly recovered.

When she had recovered, she got up and looked around. Everybody was leaving the area and Evna joined them.

"I'll be out a while. If you need me, contact me on comlink. My frequency is 321.998842." With that, Sasha departed over the sand dunes on foot. He was freezing, but luckily he had more resistance to cold. When everyone was out of sight, he pulled out a mini-holocommunicator and tried to reach his Remnant comrades. Unfortunately, the Icarus' blast had damaged it and it failed to work. He cursed it and buried it underground.

(dude, we are on a snow world, there is no sand)

they finally reached a cave, kent took out his heavy blaster and attached a firecaster on it, he gathered some stones and made a fire pit, then he made a plasma fire in the middle.

"that should keep us warm i'll go deeping into the cave to see if anything lives here." kent said then put on his nightvision and went down into the cave.

Randall was walking alongside Steven and said,"No I wasn't able to see the coordinates, the cockpit was blown apart when I got there." Randall looked back at his blown apart ship, The Icarus then he trudged forth in the freezing cold. They reached the cave and the large man/creature made a fire. "If we don't want to freeze to death then we gotta keep this fire going," Randall said to the others as he threw some wood on the fire. The same man that made the fire said he was going to explore deeper down the cave. He came with him and said," I'll come with you, but first I must know your name?" He followed him deeper down the cave.

Rane came back to the ship after he saw the surviviors were gone. He stepped over a few charred corpses and observed the wreckage. There was only one room that wasn't blown apart. That was the cockpit. He gathered whatever he could and sought refuge in the cold cockpit.

"i'm kent and don't worry about the fire, it is plasma based it will last longer than i plan to stay here, the explosion wiped out my location chip so i can't tell you where we are." kent said and continued walking into the cave, he saw light he turned off his nightvision to see that there was a light at the end of the tunnel, kent ran towards it, it was an edge, he looked down to see a fully light up cavern.

"shh don't make a sound and stay here" Kent said then activated his active camoflague, he sneaked off down a ramp on one of the walls. he came to the middle and looked around, he saw trappers in hunters blinds, kent ran back up just as his camoflague ran out and had to recharge.

"hunters, of which species? i don't know, but whatever they want they'll get us if we're not careful, lets head back and warn the others."

"i'm kent" kent said as he walked up to the fire "and i have good news and bad news, good news, i found a bigger place away from the outside strom and there might be some resoursces there, and the bad news is that its guarded by snipers and hunter, trapping and probbaly killing anybody who tries to take it for their own, their motives? i have no clue, but we from now on need 1 person to be watch , you guys get some rest, i'll keep watch." Kent said then moved a bit away from the fire and stared down the hall.

"and i think they know we are here."

"If your story is true," Evna said thoughtfully, "it would seem that the lowlife has returned. At least some of them."

Turning to Kent, she said, "Is it your plan to eventually attempt taking that place?"

She looked down at her clothing and smiled ruefully. "I'd stand out like a broken thumb."

((Remember, she's dressed all in black and we're on a snow planet.:D ))

"yeah, don't worry about sticking out, i'm the one who looks like a machine, but don't worry, i'll distract them, and reveal thier position, and you guys will shoot them, sound good? if not too bad because i plan to do it tomorrow." Kent said with no emotion.

Originally posted by Jedi Malastar

Randall replied to Steven,"Well I wouldn't make that assumption just so fast, I mean this galaxy has millions and billions of planets. "

((I was actually planning on maybe Hoth or Rhen Var))

((The irony here is killing me. :D))

Archived