Home

Stranded!

Jedi Malastar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

(mind if i join in??)

name:delta 43(assassin,to those whove seen my sniper skills)

species:unknown

appearance:unknown,never removes armor

bio:not much is known about me,and i intend to keep it that way.i carry a backpack full of..lets just say "supplies".i never remove my armor,which hides my identity and has only one color:black.at night,id be completely invisible.i seem to have a habit of showing up at the right situation at the wrong time.armors advanced with sheilds,and a couple implants help keep a better resistance against blastershots.armors resistant to enviornmental areas to,meaning i wouldnt become an icecube in snowy areas and i wouldnt be set on fire when i walked around lava.theres also a..."weapon" i dont tend to use when im around people i cant trust.

i flew through space in my raven class fighter,customly made by me.at that moment i saw a vessel that looked like landos come out of hyperspace.a couple pirate ships followed,then they exploded,and finally the ship lurched back into hyperspace,so i followed.when they came out,they crashed.i decided to scan the entire planet for the crashed ship.when i finally found it,i lowered in to look for survivors.then the ship exploded,followed by something that looked like a bounty hunter rising into the air,200 feet high.then dropping back down.i landed off nearby and started searching around,only to find the group walking off somwhere.i looked ahead and found it was a cave,and i drew closer to see a plasma fire going.they seemed to be talking,and the bounty hunter came back,and i looked over.snow.lots of snow.i couldnt even see through the blizzard,so i activated one of the sets of visors i had and found there was a base nearby.i attempted to get close but found it heavily armed,and i wasnt going to try and get past.i returned to my ship and grabbed a heater i kept,just for these tpyes of situations.i looked over and saw i left the cockpit open.i ran over and hopped inside,closing the window,and grabbed at a radio."this is commander delta 43 to carrack class LSA capital ship 948,do you read?!" static."948?!DO YOU READ?!" i threw the communicator down,and found that the snow had gotten to the controls...and worst of all,those controls lead right to the power core,and snow in controls means no power."great.just great." i said.i sighed and hopped out,making sure to close the cockpit window."so ive just managed to leave the cockpit open on a blizzard planet.the controls are soaked,and the power cores down.so now what?i try and take that facility?no..ah..i still have my supplies,and im good with throwing a few parts together to make droids...so why not make camp here?" i said,as i took out the emergency supplies and anything else that wasnt nailed down to the ship.

Archived