Home

Unpaid

jon_hill987

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4047533.stm

Personaly if a teacher tryed to ban me from "appearing on TV or video" of a song I sung on I would tell them where to go.

I suppose when you are that age you don't realise you have rights.

Just remember kids, a teacher has no right to make you do anything like that. If you don't think you should do something they say go to your parents or the headteacher.

no teacher is allowed to dictate what a child does outside school, just sounds like a sad old trout to me.

reminds me of a time when i got given an afterschool detention when i attended grammar school for (and i quote the exact words of the letter, which i kept) "Being in town at 2.25 PM last Saturday afternoon" upon investigation of this rather harsh measure i found out other pupils had recieved the same and the reason was that the school wanted us at home revising for end of year tests (they were school set tests - not even SATs or GCSEs)

unsuprisingly, i did not attend the detention

Originally posted by jon_hill987

What?!?! being in town over lunch without permition I could understand but saterday afternoon? I wouldn't have gone either, did they have a go at you for not turnin up?

yeah, they gave me a detention for not going.

guess what?

I didnt go to that one either :D

Pfft, I remember in sixth grade we had our little quad area outside of the cafeteria. All the grass areas were chained off. And me, some friends, and pretty much everyone else would go out there, lean on the chains, and just think. It was quite peaceful. One day, this cow gave me a deans detention for leaning on the chains. I said screw that, look at all the others on the chain every single day. She did nothing about it. I kept doing it until the very end of the year. She kept giving them to me.

Cow >.>

Archived