Home

Mandalorian war

DarthTDe

Alright,for those that have played Knights of the Old Republic,they know about this war.For those who haven't,it's two years before Revan and Malak's fall to the dark side,and the mandalorians have started to conquer and destroy Outer Rim worlds,so that the Republic wouldn't kill them all,but they accidentally attacked a Republic world.So the Republic just declared war on the Mandalore Warriors.Rules:no:swearing,char killing,or controlling,or flaming.You can be a mandalorian or Republic soldier.Format:

Name:

Side:

Stationed Planet:

if Mandalorian)Planet to attack:

if Republic)Planet to defend:

Weapons:

Clothing:

My Char:

Name: Jaden Randell

Side: Mandalorian

Stationed Planet: Dantooine

Planet to attack: Luxus

Weapons: Basalisk war droid,Double Mandalorian Heavy Blaster Pistols,E-11 blaster rifle,and a silver-lined sword.

Clothing: Dark Jedi knight suit under,Mandalore War Suit over.

OOC: Alright, let's keep this one going for a good long while.

Name: Jargen Yerdos

Side: Republic

Stationed Planet: Currently onboard The Leviathan, the Republic flagship.

Planet to defend: Currently en route to Luxus

Weapons: Heavy Blaster Cannon, dual disruptor pistols, single vibro-blade.

Clothing: Republic Modified Armor

Bio: Jargen was one of the first soldiers to join up with Revan and Malak. Young and headstrong, he was the perfect candidate for promotion. Now a captain, he holds command over several hundred troops.

Jargen sat against the wall of his bunk room, cleaning out his heavy blaster cannon. He twiddled with the dials. If he turned these all the way up, he could fry a space fighter in its tracks. But no time for that now. They were approaching Luxus at rapid speed. They would meet the Mandalorians for the first time. Jargen couldn't wait.

Name: tom smith (code name= beta 90)

Side: Republic

Stationed Planet: kamino

Planet to defend: dantooine

Weapons: dc-17(sniper attachment and anit armor attachment) vibro blade and commando pistol

Clothing: modified republic armor

Bio: tom was just a regular trooper and then the commanding officer promoted him to become a commando.... tom proved to b an excellent commando excelling in all of his training... when he heard that the mandalorians attacked a republic city he was ready to give them hell

tom was waiting for a droid to fix his modified jedi star fighter when some1 barked "beta 90 beta 82 beta 75 and beta 10 report to mission breifing before u take off for dantooine!"

I paced around the medical facility for hours,waiting for Mack to emerge "there you are!"i said.But then I heard a shot "the Republic,they've arrived!" I turned and saw Mack on the floor "MACK!!!" I yelled,"Dang you,Republic scum!"I then pulled out my Pistols and started firing.I saw the assasin "dang you!!!"I said as I fired my rifle and I saw a piece of armor fly from his body,luckily,it said his name...Davik Kang ((for those who haven't played Knights,He's a famous crimelord,but not a hutt!))

Revan walked in. His cloak swirled in a brilliant effect. There wasn't a soldier on The Leviathan who didn't admire the Jedi and his partner, Malak. "We are changing plans. We head to Dantooine; there are a number of troops pinned down by the Mandalorians there. I also hear there is quite a large fleet. We must strike a crushing blow to them while they do not expect it. I hope you are up to the task, commander?"

"You know I am!" Jargen replied enthusiastically. "Can you get everyone in my command to the command center? We have plan."

"Of course I can, commander." And Revan left the room.

ok guys lately we haven't had many casulties... except 1 of our main leaders was killed... 2day we r gonna sneak into a big mandalorian bace near by... try and take some prisoners or kill a lot...

*a while later behind mandalorian bace*

as soon as we got behind the base a door opened and an officer ran out screamingthis is not worth it!!! he put a gun to his head but just then i ran over to him and knocked it out of his hand...

wat do u think ur doin u scum? "uhhh" he said... hey u troopers over there come and take him bac to our base.. take him on the gunship.. take him to the interragater (or however u spell it...) if the alarm is raised that some1 is tryin to get him out... kill him...

so we went into the door and snuk up on some mandalorians and killed them... ok so far so good...

OOC: Guys, can we please use proper spelling and grammar? Some words are barely readable. Please. I beg of you.

IC: Jargen felt crammed inside the landing craft. It was nowhere near big enough. And wouldn't you figure, the Landing Zone was hot. Really hot. The pilot steered the craft off course. Right smack-dab in the middle of a Mandalorian outpost. Wouldn't you figure.

Beams of red light streaked upwards. The door opened and blaster bolts blazed inward. Jargen leaned out and let a few rounds fly into the Mandalorian ranks. The Republic was outnumbered at least 3 to 1. They didn't have time for defensive trenches. It was hopeless. They needed reinforcements. Fast.

OOC: What you do is highlight your entire post (after you write it). Then hit Ctrl+C and that will copy your post. Open up a word processor (Microsoft Word, Corel WordPerfect, etc.) and hit Ctrl+v to paste it. Do a spell check, and then copy the new post (Ctrl+C) and paste it back. (Ctrl+V) It's just a small amount of time you can spend to make the forum more enjoyable for everyone.

IC: Jargen flipped the dials on his cannon all the way up. They were preparing to make landfall. The pilot had been shot through the glass, and no one had noticed. The landing craft careened downwards without direction. It was pure luck the craft landed right ways up. And right on top of Jaden's ship. The starship had only been nicked by the landing craft, but it was enough to take out an engine. Jaden was grounded.

Everyone jumped out and Jargen started yelling orders. "Use the landing craft for cover! Don't stand out in the open!" Jargen pulled out his radio and yelled out for reinforcements. They needed to come quick, or he and his platoon were dead.

I crawled out of under the warship and snuk Behind Jargen's platoon,and killed 3 out of 6 of his platoon with my sword"ha!"I said noticing that there were still troopers,"oh,crap"I pulled out a disruptor rifle and hailed fire and I killed them all,but Jargen."I need reinforcements!"I barked into my commlink.

(lolol ok man w/e u say ;) )

"all units report the mandalorians r retreating next RV point is lexus!" some1 screamed into the comm...

as soon as i got out of the base i saw a mandalorian ship fly away... alright guys were goin to luxus... "we'll see hu the sucker is when i get to luxus u mandalorian scum!" i said..."ok squad meet at lexus at 0800 hours!":clone: i said as i jumped into my jedi starfighter and shot off for lexus at lightspeed

• 2 weeks later...

Can i be canderous?

Name:Canderous Ordo Or Visper if i cant be Canderous

Side:Mando

Stationed Planet:Taris

Planet to attack: Dantooine

Weapons:Heavy Repeating blaster and stolen lightsaber from a jedi

Clothing:Canderous's clothes or if im not canderous Mando uniform

and the mando war happend when revan was alive he died after the war listen to canderous when u findout ur revan he goes your the only one who could beat us revan.

(hooray u found it:p which 1 shud we stay in... o and umm the mando left dantooine... just think of another planet to attack cause no1 is defending that... o and i killed a mandolorian at dantooine and got a verpine shatter gun that i keep wit me in case i run out of dc-17 ammo or when i wanna use it...:fett: )

meanwhile i landed on lexus and saw jargen and jaden... if they r still in this... "hey u mandalorian scum put ur hands where i can c them! my squad jumped out of a gunship and surrounded him... they wouldn't go down easily...

Archived