Home

Mandalorian war

DarthTDe

Name: Oetch Tisimia

Side: Mandalorian.

Stationed Planet: Currently aboard The Rancor a Mandolorian Combat Shuttle.

Planet to attack: Dantooine

Weapons: Scout Blaster Pistol, SR combat Pistol

Clothing: Flight Suit, with ammo bandolier and belt.

Bio: At the moment Oetch is in command of a ship and crew he hired with his excess money he earned from the crime organazations inthe outer rim.

Oetch glanced at the radar to the left of the main controls." We got Republic Fighters coming, followed by a...WHOA! Its a Flagship, I repeat, we got a flagship. Please get to your combat turrets. We are going on our descent to the Mining Outpost, which is on the mere west of the planet. watch out for republic fighters." said Oetch into his mouthpiece. He heard his voice ring out through the ship, and pilots bustle to their stations. Oetch swiveled around in his chair, flipping the auto-pilot switch, with destination set on swoop-attack mode to the Mining Outpost. he then took control of the front. "While we are descending, all small laser cannons focus fire on the small fighters around the flagship, while the bigger guns focus on the flagship itself." said Oetch into the mouthpiece. He turned to the aiming-computer and targeted the area around the flag ship. Then he pushed the lever into full fire-power laser beam mode. Which sent beams from the head blaster cannon to the bridge of the Republic Flagship.

(umm ok i'll go to dantooine then? :rolleyes: )

i jumped bac into my star fighter with my squad close behind me...

a few hours later in orbit of Dantooine...

ok sqaud we r going to attack the battle cruiser b4 we go into dantooine... we already have a ton of troops stationed there!" i barked into the comm... we swooped in and attacked the cruiser... we inflicted a lot of damage to the ship... it still didn't look like it was goin to go down easily... "ok sqaud split up beta 82 stay with me... beta 75 and 10 go down to dantooine and we will meet at RV point Gamma..." i said... it was a good thing that RV point gamma was a concealed location no1 has ever heard of...

The laser cannons that were based on the left wing, (the wing that was closer to the approaching republic squad) started rappid firing, sending a fighter out of control and a few others were forced of course, but the leader semmed unshaken. Oetch noticed the commotion and fired his power laser at one of the minor fighters, blowing it up. "Hehehehe, take that." he said.

(umm was that 1 of my guys?if it is then i say) "darn u mandolorian scum... well beta 82 go down to main base and get 2 other commandos..." i saw him shoot towards dantooine out of harms way..."i shall avenge u my brothers!!" i shot a couple of missles at the cruiser and part of it bursted into flames... it was goin down.... "AHA take that" i saw a couple escape pods shoot out they were officers... but i blew them up b4 they got that far...

"Shoot we lost Wing B" whispered Oetch. He hit then controls and four rockets from the A wing slot fired out, taking out eight fighters..Oetch then grabbed his radio transmitter and said. "This is the rancor calling for back up, we are rightn ow at coord 34567, -342103, Dantooine sector. Antoher cruiser came and shot off repair droids, which went to Oetch's ship and repaired most of the B-wing damage. Oetch then contirnued his fire, forcing the leader of the squad off course. Two madolorian fighters came in and fired a few shots at the swuad

Oetch fired antoher missle, blasting two fighters. "We got em, and the ship is now back on normal technicalhealt, and we are diving. The ship was swooping down very fast towards the surface of Dantooine. As the ship came closer it began to drop off troops. THey landed and immediatley took out overwhelmed civillian patrol. some republic troopers were now moving in. But they were welcome by T21 laser fire. They were also overwhelmed. THe troops moved in, now penetrating the main area of the Oupost. Oetch was still in the ship, watching out for other troops thatm ight come in from another direction.

i shot for dantooine and landed... little did the mandos kno that i droped a mine on a big transport ship... 3-2-1 BANG!!! some of the mandos were so confused they just stood there as i ran by and killed most of them... i walked over my 2 new commandos and beta 82... "alright guys... get ready to move out..." we jumped out from behind a gunship and once again took some mandos by suprise and killed them... just then we snuk into on of their bases that was already set up... it looks like when the mandos first left dantooine there were some of them that stayed behind... our new mission: infiltrate the base and blow it up... this was 1 of their main bases... it had a lot of important information and a lot of important leaders... if we blew it up the tide of the war on dantooine would change... "FIRE IN THE HOLE" i screamed... there was an explosion and we were in to the base... this time my team wouldn't go down that easily...

The madolorians came in with that second cruiser and unloaded a fresh battalion. They moved in along with Oetch and his remaining crew, and moved in to the main base. HTey opened fire only the totally supirsed republic soldiers ((they had came form the back))and killed many of them. They armed some of the turrets in the base, forcing the republcans back in a swift and deadly manner. Oetch was firing his SR combat pistols like mad, picking off the soldiers one by one. He had come to the base form the ship when the other cruiser arrvied, and was being looked after by highly trained madolorians commandos, armed with acid stream launvhers and flame throwers. Oetch blasted another five soldiers with a frag grenade as the turrets kept the opponents laser fire on hold.

(i came from the side and i am already in the base...:D ) we ran through another door and we saw a mandolorian leader... he had a gun to his head and he said "it's not worth it..." i ran over to him and knocked him unconscious... we blew another hole in the wall and there were some troopers there.. "hey u there! take this scum bac to base and interrogate him... if some1 tries to get in kill him! o and take the gunship bac to base... i said.. they ran to the gunship and flew off... we ran bac into the base and a few minutes later we heard that the officer was safely in our base... we ran into another room... it was a trap they all opened fire on us... a lot of shots hit me... but it didn't matter... the shots just bounced off my sheilds... then i heard another bang and beta 82 shot a gernade at a group of mandos and took them out...

• 4 weeks later...

o cool some1 else joined... we ran through the base and took out some more mandos... we then turned around... we were surrounded... i shot a gernade into a group and my squad did the same... "ok guys let's plant the charges and get out of here... " i ran over to the middle of the base and planted a ton of charges around... this would b enuff to blow the base to bits... i then threw some stuff over it so no1 would see it... "ok guys we have 5 minutes to get out let's go!!!"

I sat down on the ground, with my left arm almost broken. I just sit there as I heard the blaster shots, the screams, the lightsabers. But I had a battle of my own, right before me and the squad I was assigned to went into battle, a large creature known as a kotto wiped everyone but me and another mandolorian recruit out. The creature chased me through the jungle, while other creatures tried to kill me aswell. Slowly I started to loose the creature, or so I thought. I was about to return to my fighter until CRACK The creature came out of nowhere, Grabed my arm and broke every bone in it. I was about to be killed when......

all recruits report to the mainhall!, all recruits report to the main hall Ah it was just a dream, good I thought. I got my armor on and ran as fast as I could to the mainhall(briefing room). I saw about 6 other mandolorians standing there, I didn't not know any them however. The captain said that we were going to tatooine to try and raid one of the citys, known as Ancorhead, for supplies. I heard of tatooine before, a waste land of garbage and sand. hmmm I thought, this shoulden't be to bad. I was wrong.

i ran through a big room and there were a bunch of mandos there... "3 minutes men we have to eliminate them and get clear of the building... i shot another gernade into the group and most of them went flying... i opend fire ont he rest and ran over to 1 and slit his throat wit my mini vibro blade that was inserted inside my guantlet... 2 minutes to go... we ran throught a couple more rooms... not even bothering to fight the mandos... i sort of regreted that.. just b4 i got out fo the room a shot caught me in the leg and i fell down to the ground... "i am not leaving u behind sir" said beta 82... he picked me up and helped me limp out of the building... we had 30 seconds to get as far away from the building as possible... we were about 300 yards away as it exploded... BOOOOOOOOOOOM "well guys let's go bac to base and restock on supplies... and treat my leg... good work men"

We landed in the dune sea. When I got out of the dropship all I saw was sand, lots and lots of sand....and rock.....and some animal bones..........and a large formation of somesort, I coulden't make it out. The commander gave us orders to sneak into Anchorhead in 3 groups of 4 so the enemy would be overran. I was assigned with the comander, a medic and a elite trooper. For about 2 hours we ran across the desert until we arrived at Anchorhead. The commander gave us the order to go through the northern gate and raid the supply bunker. we were about to go into the city when we heard a loud howl. We looked behind us to see about 200-300 tuskens all on banthas approaching the city. TUSKEN RAID! the medic called out. We all drew our blasters and aimed........

Archived