Home

Cantina: The Holiday Special 3!!!!!!

Deac

*Deac, Syrnl and Orthos burst in the head office to see a large struggling crate and a figure sat in a chair with their back turned*

Deac: Alright, Lokpihet, hand over Real Deac

*The case shudders*

Lokpihet: We're in here

*The chair turns and is occupied by none other than...*

Deac: REAL DEAC!

Real Deac: Yes. You see, I masterminded this whole scheme to make a good holiday special. As you can see, it didn't go quite as planned.

Syrnl: Well with those yanks and their finals...

Real Deac: Yes...a shame. No matter, I think we got the intended job of the holiday special done

*Reletha and Lokpihet get out of the box*

Lokpihet: Oh yeah, this was just a plan to lure you all...to the Christmas party

*Streamers fall from the ceiling and a band begins to play*

Deac: Is this just random or a total cop-out ending

*Walks into wall*

Hey!

*Real Deac chuckles*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Alysara walks in on Cracken, who is sitting infront of giant red button that says "Push only to Destroy the Planet Deac is on. (In small print) Only if you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want to."

Alysara: So, dad, you gonna waste 'em?

Cracken: Nah, i'll just watch them get around earth. it'll be funny.

Then i'll blow 'em up.

*Camra pans out to reveal.... The Crimson Star! as the Earths moon!

DUN DUN DUN!!!*

Crimson Star: Hey, wasn't i blown to heck awhile back?

Me: Yeah, but i'd be funny. That, and i haven't used a WMD in a bit, so i'm feeling quite bored. Besides, Europe sucks.

*Rwos looks up at Earth's moon*

Rwos: That's no moon! That's a---God, I can't finish this. Who exactly is writing my lines?

Me: That would be me, you know, the person whose head you live in. And who doesn't make you pay rent.

K'Warra: So are we all going to mysteriously appear on the moon now? I think someone needs to save BD's overrated army from Cracken's overrated Sleeper.

Alyssa looks around...

Alyssa: Um, Wildjedi? Are you there?

Of course, I am!

Alyssa: That's great. Can Cat and I get back to our time period now?

Oh, I suppose.

Alyssa: Thank you!

(Alyssa and Cat vanish in a bright flash.)

Nom and Tarila really don't get much action... Alyssa will be joining the main thread soon...

Tarila: Oh, good. She's cool... for a Jedi.

Cracken: I didn't say Europe sucks, my author did!

Me: *Unseen voice from above* well... he's got a point, a really bad one, but it's true.

Cracken: so HA! Ya'lll better leave or i'll get the hose......

Alysara: Dad, there are no hoses...

Cracken:... thanks hun, that was my bluff ya know.... now i just gotta kill them all in a rediculusly overkill kinda way. (sighs)

*Insert mass glowy and screaming type stuff here, ending in a big giant OMFGWTFBBQ blast emiting from Cracken, killing everyone, and blowing up the Crimson star*

((Heh, D&D. A year ago I didn't know what that was...then my friend's soon-to-be-stepdad got her into it, and she got me and a bunch of our friends into it, and I got a shiny new Player's Handbook for Christmas ;) and did I mention I won't be around New Year's Day because of it? :D

It's an interesting system, and since I love world mechanics I've played around with converting various races like my gargoyles to D&D...and maybe "Blade" would be interesting as a template + prestige class...too bad the magic system is way different from the Aetherverse (Rwos' universe) :D

[endspeech] ;)))

Archived