Home

Star Wars - Alternate Universe (Part1-Journeyman Protector)[Rules, Info, Discussion]

Mandalorian54

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I made this character out of the Mando Army because of a plan for another part. But, to get my Char into the stroy 1 of 2 things needs to happen.

1.They "stumble" onto the battle marking new territory

2.They Recieve and unknown distress signal and answer to it(Which is what I've basically was expecting)

So, would you rather me have them stumble onto it?

Your character's a security officer on a Battleship right? Nows as good a time as any to bring in the reinforcements so I guess you can be on one of those battleships if you'dd like.

Or perhaps you could be a security officer for a battleship on Thaldoria that hasn't taken off yet? Then you could even be in the same base as the rest of us.

Either of those sound good?

Does that work? I tried not to make it to lengthy, So, I'll have him crash onto Mandalore. (As you can see, he's not a pilot, but had no other choice.) He's never seen anyone that looked realy human before, considering where he grew up so he's gunna be a little in awe when he meets Mandos.

Ya most of them are in the med bay, but wounded soldiers will just get shipped back home asap. We can't really use one armed one legged soldiers anymore. Or whatever other injuries they have pretty much render them useless in combat. So they get to go back home.

Those who only had minor injuries are healed and in the lounge by now.

Ap, your post is fine, I didn't realise though that you wern't already on Mandalore, I understand now though and it's all fine.

Ok, Ap is into the picture now. I said the air was thicker because I figured eventually the atmosphere would alter from the mando pressence. So he could have "breathable" air but it's alot diffrent from what he's use to. His performance is probably going to pull back a little bit unless he can get some air pack of some sort so I might need to workt hat in some how.

I haven't read your post yet and may edit this after I do, but I don't think the atmosphere would be much different than what he's already used to, it's just a normal planet like any other inhabited planet in the galaxy right? And if your a human why would you need an air pack? Mandalorians are humans too.

Well...acctually Mandalore and it's neighbouring systems are supposed to be harsher than most inhabited planets arn't they? I do remember reading somewhere about the harshness of the atmosphere or something.

Okay so I guess then that the atmosphere would be harsher than what he's used to but not unbarable or requiring an air pack. It would just be a little tough to breathe.

It wouldn't make sense for the Mandalorians to have air packs that you might use since they normally breath their own atmosphere's air.

I think you'll just have to suffer a little. What won't kill you will only make you stronger.

Orgionally posted by Jokemaster

Sonny gave the orders to the other members of the squad to carry the wounded who couldn't walk. But to Griff he ordered to help him provide cover fire for the retreat along with Joth. Once the Mandalorians were evacuated, Sonny and his squad sealed the door, which wouldn't stop the Vuana, but would slow them down, hopefully long enough for them to reach the bunker.

"Everyone, keep sealing every door we go through. Griff, go to the bunker, grab some grenedes and try setting traps".

Okay I just need to clerify a few things and then you can edit your post Jokemaster.

The medic bay is acctually pretty far from the Armory, you have to go back into the armory, then out the other door into another hall, and down that hall for a while and then you'll come to the armory. There's no fighting taking place near the medic bay for now.

Secondly there isn't really a way to seal the door except a lockdown which can only be done from a control room. Since we're not from this base we don't know where that is but it doesn't matter.

Traps might be found in the armory but really there's just no point.

Our men are just pulling out but there will still be other Mandalorians from Thaldoria to hold the position, we just arn't needed.

Lastly a strategic retreate is where the people closest to the exit provide cover fire while the people farthest run back, past the people providing cover fire, and then provide cover fire in turn for those people to pull back. It's a continuous cycle that carries on indefinetly until they all reach the exit.

It's just safer than everyone randomly retreating because people might get left behind.

Just edit with those changes, everything else is fine. I'm not criticizing you or anything though, just trying to help you out since I didn't really explain it properly in the story. Hope that helps.

Out side the building?

What were you thinking?

The building is huge you don't just step out of the medical bay and end up outside, plus the building is kind of being bombed, helo?

And you just woke up there you don't know the way outside, you'd get lost or something.

Nevermind, it doesn't matter, but maybe you should see a doctor anyway just in case to make sure your mentaly okay n stuff. I mean in real life not your character, you need to seek proffesional help.

I'm mostly joking...nevermind. Yeah though, the base is huge it's an army base it's like the size of a mall with long halls and corridors and an air strip and huge bays for Tanks and Aircrafts, and bunkers that house an army of soldiers. It's pretty huge, I should have explained it in the story but anyway don't go wondering around in the middle of a battle though our you'll get killed or mortally wounded. And since you just got out of the med bay I don't think you want to go right back.

Okay let's continue with the story and not worry about it.

lol, relax it's okay. I am totally chill I was just kidding...you have to bear with me, I just watched Anchorman.

I didn't explain the description of the base or anything so the blame is to me, but this base is all one building. Instead of a wall around a group of buildings like most bases this is just one Gigantic building of a base.

Okay so just picture the death star for example, one huge system of hallways lined with rooms and elevators.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not posting in so long guys but I'm back.

I have an idea, we can end this one with everyone stuck in that bunker. And start part 2 with different characters involving a Mandalorian Assult on the now Vuanna controlled base that our characters are holed up in.

Let me know if you want to continue, start part 2, or have any other ideas.

Archived