Home

Star Wars - Alternate Universe (Part1-Journeyman Protector)[Rules, Info, Discussion]

Mandalorian54

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2 will begin then, this will continue to be the discussion thread for the seres.

Post new characters in here, using the new character sheet that will be in my first post of the new thread.

I'm discarding the Three Abuilities idea, instead just post whatever you want your character to be good at in the appropriate place on your character sheet.

You may still post in Part1 if you want anything like a finishing post, but I don't think it'll be neccessary judging from how we ended.

Now is a good time for new people to join as well.

Anyone, feel free to post ideas or things you'd like to see happen in part 2.

Personally my idea is,

While the fight in space and on Thaldoria is continuing our new characters are re-enforcements from Mandalore who land on Thaldoria and take back the base that our old characters are bunkered in.

Edit:

The Mandalorian Military Ranks: Recruit, Trooper, Squad Leader, Platoon Leader, Protector, Defender, Commander.

My Character Sheet:

Name: Lyria Loriash

Race: Mandalorian

Appearence: 5'9", 125 Ibs, Very attractive, long blonde hair, green eyes, medium build, she looks like a ditsy blonde chick.

Personality: Unlike most of the female combatants in the army she is not butchy. Lyria is a very gentle kind person, despite her looks she isn't the ditsy blonde chick she appears but she isn't butchy either, she's somewhere in between. She is determined and strives to accomplish whatever she sets her mind to.

Skills: jet pack, leadership, blaster rifle, pistol, intelligent, fast, agile

Occupation/rank: Mandalorian Military, Squad Leader

training: Basic and squad leader training, jet pack training

Brief History: Lyria's Father is an officer in the Mandalorian Military, and all four of her brother's are too. Lyria is the youngest of the family. Always belittled by her older stronger brothers, she joined the army when she was 16 to show her brothers and her father that she wasn't the wimpy girl they treated her as. Despite her father's attempts to protect his daughter, Lyria wanted to be shipped out to combat along with her brothers.

Name: Valis Endac

Appearence: 6'0, 190ish lbs

Personality: very funny and clever. is incredibly militarily intelligent and a great tactition.

Skills: Sabatoge, Infiltration, Stealth, Silenced Pistol and Espianoge(sp)

Occupation/rank: Stealth/Commando section fo the Mandalorian Military Squad Leader

training: Basic War Training, Advanced stealth ,sabatoge, infiltration and Espianoge(sp) Training

Brief History: Grew up in a normal civilian home, always wanted to show his skill in cleverness and stealth, so he joined the stealth section and climbed the ranks, he is now in charge of the Shadow squad, consisting of 9 members not including him. they are the most notorious commandoes in the military.

hope that's ok with you.

Can I have 2? If not here's the only, if yes, here's the first.

Also i'm still working with the idea that sonny was about to be court-martialed, but the others either haven't recognized him or have said, what the hell, he's fought well so far. Y'all decide which is better for your character

Name: Lambert Hudson

Appearence: 6'0", 130 Ibs, Tall, muscular soldier.

Occupation/rank: Mandalorian Military, unknown

training: Basic and platoon leader training, jet pack training, heavy weapons training, command training, psychological training

Brief History: Mysteriously added to the roster at the very last minute, never spoke to anyone when not necessary and assigned under Lyria despite the advanced training listed on his roster.

Both your characters are fine, and Jokemaster, you may have more than one character.

Curt-man, I think we'll just let it rest for now, in the chaos of battle it's impossible to deal with something like that. But if things settle down and the higher ups get a chance to notice you, your court martial may come into effect. Feel free to play it out however you want since it's your sub-plot, these are just my thoughts.

Jokemaster, if you have any secret intentions with your character feel free to share them. What you have said sound interesting to me and I think that Lambert could be a body guard for Lyria that her father sent. Unless you had your own ideas.

I'm going to start the story now, go ahead and post.

So, No time has past, and if time has passed how much of it?

Char:

Name: Craze Y'Chritian

Race: Correllian (No idea if correllian is a race but eh)

Appearence: About 6'0 and 180lbs, Muscular build. Light skin, dark brown eyes and hair.

Personality: Very assertive, a little arrogant and pig headed. He can be a real douche most the time.

Skills: leadership, blaster rifle, pistol,fast, strong

Occupation/rank: Security on the Intorsphere, second in command.

training: Basic and squad leader training, Rifle and pistol training.

Brief History: Craze and Apolojeick grew up together with the same man. They became the best of friends from the begginning. Craze was more the intimidation, as he boosted his build. Ap was more intelligent than Craze, but craze was alot stronger than Ap. They were almost completely opposite, as Ap was a better leader, was nicer and smarter. Craze was better with people, slight leader, meaner and more sarcastic.

Eventually, they got a job on the same ship and Ap ranked just a little higher than Craze.

Craze is a little annoyed with Ap always looking for a planet that didn't exist(earth), but he put up with it and joked alot about it.

Any good? if a certain about of time has past I'll edit it

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

Curt-man, I think we'll just let it rest for now, in the chaos of battle it's impossible to deal with something like that. But if things settle down and the higher ups get a chance to notice you, your court martial may come into effect. Feel free to play it out however you want since it's your sub-plot, these are just my thoughts.

i have no clue what you're talking about.

oops, lol. For some reason I though Jokemaster's character was two different characters...or something, I got confused.

So both of those statements were to Jokemaster.

Well I don't think the military would do anything like send a secret guy in to find someone for a court martial. They would be much more straight forward about it, they don't need to be sneaky. I like the sound of him just being a body guard to keep an eye on the General's daughter....hey there's a movie called 'The General's Daughter' but I haven't seen it.

Curt-man, we can use your character to introduce specail forces type of soldiers.

One week has passed since the Vuana first arrived, which is maybe six days after the first story. So our other characters have been in that bunker for 6 days.

Name: Zeth Torth

Appearence: 6'0, average weight, toned, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and attractive. (LoL)

Personality: Respectful to those who are allies and comrades to him. Serious in almost any situation.

Skills: Jet pack, Agile, Blaster Rifle, Pistol, and extractable blades

Occupation/rank: Elite Soldier

training: Pistol and Rifle training, Stealth training, and hand to hand combat training.

Brief History: Borned and raised on Mandalore, Zeth joined the Mandalore Army at the age of 14. Frequently he spends majority of his days training under the supervision of various Mandalorian leaders.

I'm guessing Elite Soilders don't exist, so Zeth's an Enforcer. Aren't Enforcers heading towards my idea of an Elite Soldier or no?

Yes Ap, your character is accepted.

Acctually Darth NeoVenom you can be an elete soldier if you want, but there just arn't very many. An Enforcer is just a high ranking officer, and they arn't very likely to see combat. They mostly tell the soldiers where to go. Their almost like Generals.

Okay Darth, then you're in the same squad as Valic Endac, and there is only one squad, and Valic is the squad leader.

Not that there's only one squad period, but only one squad per company. There are many companies for each ship, but I think it would be better if most of us remain in the same company.

Well, we don't really need to be, we can make sircumstances for us all to end up together on the way down or once we're down there.

Well, if you want to be in the same company as the rest of us so far, except for Craze, then you'll have to be in the same squad as Valic and Valic will be your superior.

EIther way's fine with me.

EDIT: here's my other char:

Name: Raul Dae

Appearence: medium height, wiry and skinny.

Personality: Joking jovial personality, slightly shy at first, but skilled at controlling the conversation enough so it doesn't drift toward his history.

Skills: Hacking, demolitions, using rifles

Occupation/rank: Soldier, raw recruit

training: Basic, jetpack

Brief History: A very young man, lied about his age to get into the military to earn extra money, not knowing that a war was right around the corner. The rawest of all the recruits in Lyria's squad. Extremely nervous, and has a slight crush on her.

Okay guys, lets share and connect our ideas in the story.

First Curt-man and DarthNeoVenom, since your characters are eletes, we need to talk about special missions.

What kind of missions do you want to do?

Curt-Man you said you needed to go into the base without the rest and before them. It sounds like your thinking some kind of infultration-intel mission. It's fine with me but it would help to know exactly what your planning so we can all co-ordinate.

Ap2, where exactly did you crash? Near one of the bases that the Vuanna took over? Near another crashed ship? Near some smoking remains of a battle? Perhaps we can work some connection in our plots, just share your thoughts.

Jokemaster, it's a little weird that a trooper would walk about freely in the ranks. Squad leaders are one thing, the officers are aloud to, but regular troopers have to stay in ranks.

Okay, allow me to describe Thaldoria's terrain.

Since I really don't know anything about what it's supposed to be like, it's going to be difficult.

The planet is not as populated as Mandalore first of all, but still has huge cities and a large population. The surface is rough and rocky but also has it's share of forest and water.

Curt-man, I really would like to hear your thoughts on the mission...

Archived