Home

KOTOR: The Sidelines

TheOutrider

Ever wondered what happened in places where Revan was not at. The Republic and Sith would be fighting and big battles were raging. In this RP you will be in one of those Battles...

Rules:

No Godmoding

No Char Controlling

No killing PC without owners permission

Up to 3 PCs allowed

Have Fun!

Char

Name: Edison Trent

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Side: Republic

Allegiance: Lightside

Type: Jedi Guardian

Ship: Republic Scout ship

Weapons: Lightsaber, Blaster Pistol, Jedi robes

Apperance: Blonde Hair, strong body build, White Skin, Blue eyes

Wait til more people join then start the thread!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Rayn Sinn

Side: Sith

Allegiance: Darkside

Type: Sith Master

Ship: N/A

Weapons: Black Lightsaber and White Lightsaber, Sith Lord Robes

Apperance: Long Black hair down his neck to his shoulders. Pale skin with deep cobalt eyes. Skinny yet muscular body.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Neila Yelpir.

Sex: Female

Race:Zabrak

Side: Sith

Type: Sith maurauder

Ship: Red scout.

Weapons::saberr::saberr: :lightning (black robes)

Appearance: Black clothes over my whole head, except for the face, wich is pale.

Sith eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

name: Darth Cassus

sex: man

race: human

side: Sith

typ:Sith master

ship: Sith battel cruiser (the Hawk)

weapons red lightsaber

red robes red cape with white strips

red sith eyes

ey jin if you are a sith master why i dit not have seen you on korriban in the acedemy

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Talon "Quietstorm" Du'naga

Force Status: Lightside

Alliance: Jedi

Class: Jedi Sentinel/Bladesmaster

Ship: Light Battle Cruiser "Watcher"

Weapons: Two lightsabers (silver)

Description:

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Cold Cobalt

Clothing: Jedi Knight robes, colored black

Talon Du'naga is more along the lines of the strong, silent type. He is cold and calculating, and would seem to be more fitting as a Sith. However, he chose to align himself with the lightside after some incindent in his past life. Talon has been said to have "great potential", although he seems to be unwilling to show it.

OOC: Hey Outrider, your character... he's Edison Trent from Freelancer, right?

Name:Jaden Randell

Race:Human

Alliance:Jedi

Class:Jedi Guardian (the TRUE way to go!)

Ship:Heavy battle cruiser,"the Harvester"

Weapons:Two double-blades

Clothing:Jedi robes and an arm like Bao-Dur's.(Half is lightning)

Appearance:Black,straight hair,Hazel eyes,and pretty tall.

(Threadmaster?Can we start yet?)

(lol haven't been here in a while)

"Attention all republic soldiers and jedi." Said a big voice

"Report to the main hall with armour and weapons ready."

"Were under attack!"

They were in a Station in space. They were being attacked by the Sith.

"Present yourselves to Edison Trent so we can get moving!"

(waiting for republic people and jedi to reply)

Originally posted by Final Warrior

Name: Talon "Quietstorm" Du'naga

Force Status: Lightside

Alliance: Jedi

Class: Jedi Sentinel/Bladesmaster

Ship: Light Battle Cruiser "Watcher"

Weapons: Two lightsabers (silver)

Description:

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Cold Cobalt

Clothing: Jedi Knight robes, colored black

Talon Du'naga is more along the lines of the strong, silent type. He is cold and calculating, and would seem to be more fitting as a Sith. However, he chose to align himself with the lightside after some incindent in his past life. Talon has been said to have "great potential", although he seems to be unwilling to show it.

OOC: Hey Outrider, your character... he's Edison Trent from Freelancer, right?

ya well he isn't in freelancer hes in the RP but ya, I love that game

Quitstorm: *Quietly, to self* And so it begins...

*Quietstorm leaves, having stored all his personal effects upoon his ship, the Watcher. A small crew of his most trusted allies commandeer the ship. As he boards it, the ship leaves docking, firing quadlasers and cannons at Sith ships. A panel on the underside of the ship flips away, revealing after-market proton torpedo launchers. Thy fire a barrage of five homing torpedoes at randomly determined Light- and Medium-class Sith cruisers, blowing away much armor, and cutting apart a small section of a small cruiser. As the ship enters hyperspace, a series of magnetic mainlayers drop their payload, leaving magnetic homing mines in their wake. Quietstorm's acute ears catch the sound of at least two mines going off, most likely intercepted by Sith fighters.*

Quietstorm: Status?

*A female voice over the intercom replies.*

Vioce: We're down five torpedoes from the belly and 11 mines back. We've taken a few light fighter hits, nothing that our droids can't repair.

Quietstorm: Good. Keep me updated on the status, Lily.

Lily: Aye, sir!

Quietstorm: Oh, and one more thing... was my special order taken care of?

Lily: Aye sir. The Silver Eclipse is readied as per your commands.

Quietstorm: Good. Thank you, Lily.

Lily: Aye, sir!

*Quietstorm walks through the quiet decks of his small battlecruiser, stopping to check the status of some of his crew. He heads to Navigation, where an astromech droid and a tall, bearded male sits. He turns his head as Quietstorm enters the room. The man's beady black eyes take in all the detail of Quietstorm's figure, but cannot scry much. Quietstorm nods at the burly, dark-haired man sitting at the nav console.*

Quietstorm: Set three random vectors. I want the jumps done no less than three seconds apart.

Man: Sir, that'd burn out our hyperdrive.

Quietstorm: Can't be helped. The Sih are onto us, and we can't lead them to the rendezvous point.

Man: Aye, sir. Where do yo want us to stop?

*Quietstorm turns to the astromech droid.*

Quietstorm: Y7-D3, give us randomized vectors into high-radiation zones.

Y7-D3: *Beeps for a short while, and then stops, turning to the nav man.*

Quietstorm: Those are your coordinates, Arrel.

Arrel: Yes, sir. But... there's one thing. One of these takes us nearby a supernova.

Quietstorm: All the better. I'll warn the crew.

*Quietstorm leaves Navigations an d heads into the bridge. He nods to the officers stationed there, and heads to the intercom, making an annoucement, stating that they were headed into high-radiation space and near a supernova, and that all crew members should prepare accordingly.*

:: leaves room towards the hanger where he kept his medium jedi starfighter ( A very early model of the ones in AOTC only has inbuilt hyperspace engines.). His droid A-10 was next to it offline rechargeing it's power cells. ::

Mark- wake up A-10 its time to go.

A-10- beep beep boop

Mark- i know theres a battle out there but we've been ordered to dantooine... Is she ready fly.

A-10-boop beep boop.

Mark- WHAT! the hyperdrive can you fixs it.

A-10- beep

Mark- well get on it then we have to leave in ten minuets

*a few minuets past*

Mark- i sence somthing the sith are almost on us :: activates lightsaber as 6 sith troops enter the hanger ::

:: Sith start fireing on mark as he blocks the blasts with his lightsaber... He then dives at them and goes on the attack cutting 2 in half stabing 1 and force pushing the other 3 into a wall ::

Mark- A-10 hurry up there are more coming :: Seals inner hanger doors::

A-10- beep beep

Mark- lets get going then. :: both mark and A-10 get in the fighter and fly out of the atmosphere followed by sith fighters. managing to outrun them he enters hyperspace towards dantooine ::

:: Exits hyperspace near dantooine and heads strait there landing near the enclave ::

*With an illegally-modfied hyperdrive, the Watcher soon finishes its flight path and arrives nearby Dantooine. Quietstorm heads to the bridge and watches as the Watcher descends through Dantooine's atmosphere as it lands on the outskirts of the Enclave.*

Quietstorm: Cloak the ship, and make sure we are not found out.

Lily: Yessir!

*Quietstorm turns to his second-in-command, an Iridonian by the name of Gur-atta.*

Quietstorm: Gur-atta, assume command of the ship for now. I will be back soon.

*Gur-atta looks at Quietstorm for a few seconds, and then nods. The Iridonian is tall, cland in a suit of Mandalorian armor. Quietstorm turns on his heel, heading to his quarters to prepare himself. Passing a few more soldiers that escaped on the ship, Quietstorm nods at them, telling them to make themselves useful. Quietstorm arrives at his room. He opens a locker, and takes out a mask of some sort. He puts it on, hiding away his face. He disrobes, and then puts on new attire, his personalizd clothing. He takes up two lightsabers from his table, clips them onto his belt, and takes two large blaster pistols, clipping those onto his belt as well. Quietstorm departs the ship, walking down the exit ramp, off to the distant Enclave.*

Quietstorm: Lily, check up on the droids, have them repair the ship. If there's any trouble, contact me via comlink.

Lily: Yessir!

*Quietstorm walks off to the Enclave, slowly, quietly, as though thinking about something.*

:: Mark was standing out side his fighter while his droid was still in it with his 'head' sticking out the top of his ship behind the cockpit. ::

A-10- Beep beep

Mark- I was ordered to wait to be contact by the jedi Edison Trent. that was a mandate so that is what i will do.

A-10- Boop Boop

Mark- The guy who programmed your personality should be sacked... My master told me to follow Edison Trent. Also there only seemed to be one other jedi on this mission so he proberly needs me to stay put until i'm called for.

A-10- beep beep boop

Mark- OK your proberly right try to open an open communication to any republic ships, especialy ones registered to jedi, make it as secure as you can i don't want to call the sith armada.

:: A small satilite came out of the port side of the hull and started to rotate at a speed of 1 RPN a second. Mark jumped into the cocpit and opened up the com-screen. ::

Mark (into com-link/screen)- This is Jedi Padawan Lightseeker... I have arived at my destination on the order of Jedi Edison Trent... This is a open communication to Him or any others on this mission... please respond...(repeated).

*A voice floods into Quietstorm's comlink.*

???: This is Jedi Padawan Lightseeker... I have arrived at my destination on the order of Jedi Edison Trent... This is a open communication to him or any others on this mission... please respond...

*Quietstorm contemplates the speaker, wondering whether or not he can be trusted. Quietstorm looks into his comlink screen and sees a black-haired, brown-eyed young man speaking. Quietstorm decides to reply, his cold, quiet, calculating voice whispering, his masked face appearing on the comm*

Quietstorm: This is Jedi Bladesmaster Quetstorm... I was called for by Trent. End your broadcast... the Sith may be watching.

OOC; Just FYI, but Quietstorm looks like Revan right now (identical robes and mask), but doesn't have the same powers.

: his comlink was answered by a man claiming to be called quietstorm:

A-10- beep beep

Mark- yes he did look like revan but why would he warn me about the sith.

A-10- boop beep

Mark- not much of a trap asking me to stop so the sith can't find me.

A-10- beep

Mark- funny, you know i'm going to scout the perimeter. Keep an eye on the con call me if anything happens.

A-10- beep boop

:: starts to walk away from ship ::

*Quietstorm spots a solitary traveler heading towards the base. He readies himself, gripping his sbaers. As the figure approaches, Quietstorm's sharp eyes see his features and notices that it is Lightseeker. However, Quietstorm does not relax, as he is wary of a Sith trap. Quietstorm stands, waiting as Lightseeker approaches.*

Trent was walking around the base. He was hoping to hold the Sith fighters off. He felt the base shake. He ran to his ship.

He got in and flew off. His hyperspace wouldn't work

"Ah crap!" Thought Trent

He kept activating it. Then out of nowhere, Darth Gloin appeared. Darth Gloin was the best fighter in the Sith. He chased after Trent. Trent did some somersaults and loop-t-loops but couldn't escape. Darth Gloin shot down his ship. He crash landed on a asteroid. He stayed in his ship. He was bleeding and he had broke many ribs. He also broke his leg and right arm. The ship was also losing oxygen. He started choking.

A few moments later he died.

"You guys must defeat the Sith." Trent said to Quietstorm and Mark from far away.

((hey guys, sry bout being late, but i've been trying to find a good rp for a while. anyway, i'll be re-using some old characters for this one....))

Name: Kola T'uune

Homeworld: Unknown

Race: Mandalorian

Orientation: Leaning Darkside

Side: None

Weapons: Lightsaber, heavy blaster pistols, projectile rifle, and a concussion rifle

Ship: Talarra's Fear, a heavily modified Mandalorian frieghter; Features include:

1. Turret mounted weapons: 2x ion cannons, 2x duel turbolasers

2. Forward mounted weapons: missile/rocket Launcher, 4x repeating blasters, 2x ion cannons

3. Custom armor added from republic warships

4. Targeting computers from basalisk droids

5. Modified Corellian engines

6. Added 35 new thruster points

7. Added 4 repulserlift cells

8. 2 "storage" cells

9. 3-man crew quarters

10. Sith Fighter flight controls

Armor: Modified Mandalorian War Armor, defense reduction, stealth increase

Helmet: Mandalorian Targeting Helmet, increased awareness & defense, multiple viewers (infrared+nightvision), image magnification (2-12x), Targeting Computer Link to weapons (except lightsaber)

Modified Mandalorian Sheilds for longer duration and damage absorbtion

Baragwin Stealth Field Generater

Included in field pack: Grapple Launcher, Advanced Medkits, Net Gun and ammo, Field Rations, Rifle ammo, Utility Knives, and Thermal Detonators

Class: Jedi Guardian (lvl 8), Scoundrel (lvl 5), Soldier (lvl 7)

Race Abilities: Combat Regeneration

Physical Traits:

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 256 lb.

Muscular Build

Short, black hair

Several Facial Scars

Mandalorian Clan Tatoo on left arm

Uses several bio-computers to heavily reduce aging effects.

Bio: T'uune has been a bounty hunter long before the Mandalorian Wars, and has earned a reputation as a fearless warrior that will stop at nothing to claim his bounties. At a young age, he was recognized to be force adept and was taken to Dantooine for training. However, the Exar Kun War disrupted his training, and his master turned to the darkside to follow Exar Kun. Abandoned by his master, the young padawan felt betrayed and left the academy to earn a living. He encountered several Hutts on Sleyheron, and took up their offers for collecting bounties. He claimed all but the most valuable of the bounties. That bounty was collected by another young bounty hunter named Cassus Fett, and so began the long, often violent, rivalry between the two hunters. The rivalry ended whenever T'uune set up Cassus for an encounter with a Republic Fleet. There, Cassus met his death, and now the galaxy is left with Kola T'uune as one of the most feared bounty hunters.

_________

((and the rules do say that you can have up to 3 pcs, so i'll include T'uune's signifigant other....))

Name: La'ola Nomancrei T'uune

Homeworld: Ryloth

Species: Twi'lek

Sex: Female

Orientation: leaning Lightside

Side: None

Class: Scoundrel lvl 20

Occupation skills: Piloting, repair, computer use, stealth, persuade, demolitions, stealth, and treat injury

Weapons: repeating blaster rifle, blaster pistol, and a zabrak katana

No armor

Wears comfortable, unassuming clothing

________

Physical Attributes:

5' 3"

120 lbs

Light, feminine build

Green skin

Small scar across her belly

Very attractive

________

Bio: La'ola was apart of the very rich and powerful Nomancrei twi'lek family and daughter to a Ryloth Senator. However, at the onset of the Sith War, she was captured by Darth Revan and held for ransom. Her father, not wanting to be bothered by her any longer, offered 750,000 credits to anyone that would secretly kill her after rescuing her from the Sith. Kola T'uune took him up on the offer, but couldn't

bring himself to kill her after rescuing her. Without anyone to turn to, she remained with T'uune and eventually fell in love with him. They had a private marriage ceremony on Dantooine about six years ago.

________

::Kola T'uune watches the Jedi enter the enclave through his rifle scope.::

T'uune remembered his dealings with the Jedi in the past, and anger was stirred. T'uune pushed the feelings aside, and backed away from the crest of the hill. He couldn't just shoot at the jedi: they'd just sense the danger and dodge it somehow. He returned to his hiding spot and and waited for La'ola's signal.

((As i forgot to add my fighter and droid specs before:

Name-A-10

Type- Astromech

Affiliation- jedi order, assigned to the padawan lightseeker.

weapons- single light blaster, stun batton arm

Appearance- cross between r2 (films) and t1 (kotor) units.

Ship- jedi medium starfighter type 2

Weapons- 2 medium and 1 heavy blaster cannon, single concussion missile launcher, medium armour))

:: Mark stop in his tracks and started to look around with a worried look on his face ::

Mark- "Quietstorm do you sense that, i fell we are being watched... it's proberly just my imagination."

:: continues to follow Quietstorm to the enclave ::

Archived