Home

Girl kills mom

El Sitherino

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kipperthefrog

:confused: a girl slew her mother and posted a confesion on Live Jounal that she did it?

When you kill someone, you conceal it and lie about it to the grave, and hope the athorities beleive you!

No wonder she got cuaght.

BTW, gasoline is very dangerous, you should never leave YOUR van out where the body is, and do not take a chance starting forest fires.

her mother must have done somthing awful to deserve this too.

well i dunno, the girl seems to suggest a bit further back in the journal that her mother threw her down some stairs.

she didnt exactly admit doin it in the journal

edit: i should make clear i have NO sympathy for this idiot

Im so tired of Kids who complain constantly because their parents dont want them to make mistakes...

"YEA, MY MOMS SUCH A BITCH! SHE WONT LET ME SLEEP OVER AT MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE!"

"YOU MY MOM IS SO DUMB! SHE FOUND OUT I WAS SNEAKING OUT OF THE HOUSE TO GO SMOKE WEED AND SHE GROUNDED ME AND TOOK AWAY MY SPIKE COLLARS"

I grew up in a home were my father did not want me to make ANY of the mistakes he did, which ment I couldnt have a Girl friend, I could hardly EVERY stay the night at friends, I couldnt hang out with people he didnt know, I could drive with people under wht ever age, and so on. And you know what? my dad did the right thing, sure it pissed me off, but Im a PEREFECTLY sane person and I am a VERY stable person, Im often the ones to tell my friends to get a grip and realize life goes on.

This girl is a idiot. Rhett, I know Emo, kids, she isnt Emo, shes an IDIOTIC girl who thinks wearing some spikes and shopping at hot topic makes her "hardcore"

And if her mom did push her down the stairs, she was a good sized girl, she could have fought back if it was that bad, but murder was NOT justified for her punkass additude.

Originally posted by Elijah

Im so tired of Kids who complain constantly because their parents dont want them to make mistakes...

"YEA, MY MOMS SUCH A BITCH! SHE WONT LET ME SLEEP OVER AT MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE!"

"YOU MY MOM IS SO DUMB! SHE FOUND OUT I WAS SNEAKING OUT OF THE HOUSE TO GO SMOKE WEED AND SHE GROUNDED ME AND TOOK AWAY MY SPIKE COLLARS"

I grew up in a home were my father did not want me to make ANY of the mistakes he did, which ment I couldnt have a Girl friend, I could hardly EVERY stay the night at friends, I couldnt hang out with people he didnt know, I could drive with people under wht ever age, and so on. And you know what? my dad did the right thing, sure it pissed me off, but Im a PEREFECTLY sane person and I am a VERY stable person, Im often the ones to tell my friends to get a grip and realize life goes on.

This girl is a idiot. Rhett, I know Emo, kids, she isnt Emo, shes an IDIOTIC girl who thinks wearing some spikes and shopping at hot topic makes her "hardcore"

And if her mom did push her down the stairs, she was a good sized girl, she could have fought back if it was that bad, but murder was NOT justified for her punkass additude.

Lovely more elaborate form of what I said :p

It's stupid how kids these days are all pissy because their parents are trying to be good parents and keep them out of trouble. I mean I was mad at my parents, but not for the logical things they kept me away from, drugs, girls(yes astro), etc. The only stupid thing I think they've tried to do to protect me is keep me away from gun games. @.@

I once asked my father why I could play Shadows of the empire but not Goldeneye. He told me that it was lasers, not real bullets.

I couldn't even play frickin Army Men games... 8|

/random

Anyway: lesson to all the angst ridden kids out there: your parents aren't trying to keep you down cause they can, it's cause they love you, idiot.

Moral 2: Domestic violence in NO way, condones murder.

Moral 3: Don't post about killing your mother on LJ for all your little internet pals to think you're hardcore.

I think that covers it :p

Yeah.......that girl is ridiculous.

I personally don't think murder is ever justifiable, and killing your own mother is damn cold.

But for everyone talking about how extremely strict parents are a good thing.....yeah.

I agree, they have the best intent for it, but oftentimes being way too strict is a VERY bad thing. I know many a friend whose parents were super strict about things, and once they got to college / out of the house they just went NUTS.

Example. A girl I know who wasn't even allowed to date when she was a senior in high school. She could sort of, but she wasn't allowed to spend time with a guy more than once a week.

Got to college and turned into a total sex fiend. Sleeps with anyone and everyone.

So in the end, parents exercising control over children is a good thing. But being ridiculous about it is not a good thing.

/rant.

the thing is the mom was no different than the average mother. You can tell this girl exaggerated a lot of what her mother "did". Point is, the girl knew what she did was wrong and she had no reason to kill her mom.

Murder is never justified because it's killing in cold blood for no purpose other than to destroy.

I have to agree with ZDawg on this. I hope the little harlot rots in jail.

Originally posted by STTCT

Sounds like she had some real problems, it's a shame that she couldn't just run-away instead of killing her own mother. Sad world we live in :(

well, i dont think her problems were that big to be honest, what i read of hr journal was full of stuff that sounded very unlikely

To tell you the truth, if her mother threw her down thestairs and would't let her spend the night at a boyfriend's house and ave a social life and stuff,

...mabie her mother deserved it.

i think murder because she wasnt allowed to stay over at her boyfriends is a tad severe. She evidently had a social lie of some sort so that doesnt stand up as a reason, her social life might have been bad but thats down to her. and as for the claim about being thrown down the stairs, show me the actual evidence

Originally posted by Leper Messiah

i think murder because she wasnt allowed to stay over at her boyfriends is a tad severe. She evidently had a social lie of some sort so that doesnt stand up as a reason, her social life might have been bad but thats down to her. and as for the claim about being thrown down the stairs, show me the actual evidence

She wasn't allowed to stay at her boyfriend's house or have much of a social life. Too much control. The girl's spiritual, emotional needs were not being met. you got to allow some freedom.

one guy posted a story about some girl were not allowed to date boys in high school made it to colledge (and out of the house) turned into a sex feind. slept with everyone and everything.They get the freedom they never had and they go nuts.

how will kids learn to grow if we don't let them out? If we don't trust our childeren how will they grow to be trustworthy? the mom was wrong to control her kids like that.

the mom was wrong to control her kids like that.

incase you couldn't tell, that girl was grossly exaggerating the situation. So she didn't get to stay over at her 24 year old boyfriends house. No parent in their right mind would allow that. I've had situations like that, but I now see my parents were right in not letting me go, a lot of people were arrested that night for all kinds of crap. The stuff that girl wrote was your typical teenage angst filled over-dramatic exaggeration. It's typical for a teen to exaggerate like that though because it helps them justify their "rebellion". She was a classic case of an overdramatic, overangsted, hormonal ball of rage teen.

She was just too stupid to see the big picture, llike many teens she only saw the here and the now.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

incase you couldn't tell, that girl was grossly exaggerating the situation. So she didn't get to stay over at her 24 year old boyfriends house. No parent in their right mind would allow that.

How old was she? 17? 24-17=7 year age difference. by the time the girl is 70 he will be 77, not that big age difference. Just becuase she is below the "oficial" 18 year old mark doesn't mean she isn't capable of sound judgement. if she were allowed more freedom, she might have made the right choices. but seeing her freinds out having fun and believing she should too must have drove her mad.

I admit, killing her was a bit extreme, but you have to admit that the "mommy" rules were too airtight to breathe. Maybie the mother didn't handle it right. I would understand if the 24 year old guy were a creepy goth punk.

I've had situations like that, but I now see my parents were right in not letting me go, a lot of people were arrested that night for all kinds of crap.

What kind of party were you going to? If you had gone, you could have left if you saw them doing something illeagal.

Originally posted by InsaneSith The stuff that girl wrote was your typical teenage angst filled over-dramatic exaggeration. It's typical for a teen to exaggerate like that though because it helps them justify their "rebellion". She was a classic case of an overdramatic, overangsted, hormonal ball of rage teen.

She was just too stupid to see the big picture, llike many teens she only saw the here and the now.

I was never like that when I was a teen. Not all teens are stupid. when I was a teen I studies and planned for the future.

EDIT: All i'm saying is the mom could have contributed to this too. there are drunk child abusers. for all we know she was one of them.

I said typical teen.

she is 16.

I highly doubt she had such overbearing restrictive parents that wouldn't let her do anything. Infact after a so cited argument the girl talked about how her mother tried to apologize but she wouldn't accept her mothers apology.

I never said anything that said you were stupid. I said typical teens, as in most, but not all.

So she didn't get to stay over at her 24 year old boyfriends house. No parent in their right mind would allow that.

Quoted for emphasis.

Unless the girl was in immediate danger, there is no case for "the mother had it coming". The only thing that I've seen that may have been wrong on the part of the mother, was pushing the girl down the stairs. If it happened. Just because the girl said it happened, doesnt mean it did. Regardless, there are a lot better ways to deal with that.

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Quoted for emphasis.

Unless the girl was in immediate danger, there is no case for "the mother had it coming". The only thing that I've seen that may have been wrong on the part of the mother, was pushing the girl down the stairs. If it happened. Just because the girl said it happened, doesnt mean it did. Regardless, there are a lot better ways to deal with that.

that's what I was saying. :)

I said typical teen.

she is 16.

I highly doubt she had such overbearing restrictive parents that wouldn't let her do anything. Infact after a so cited argument the girl talked about how her mother tried to apologize but she wouldn't accept her mothers apology.

I didn't get to read the LJ post. could you post some things she said? Thanks.

So she didn't get to stay over at her 24 year old boyfriends house. No parent in their right mind would allow that.

too bloody right i would never allow a 16 year old daughter to do that.

By kipperthefrog

She wasn't allowed to stay at her boyfriend's house or have much of a social life. Too much control. The girl's spiritual, emotional needs were not being met.

so therefore the mother dies??!! im sorry but theres something deeply wrong with this girl, theres no way what she did was rational or acceptable. Make her ride the lightning.

I dont really think they should execute her (they can't anyway can they?) but a nice long bit of porridge should be given to her.

Archived