Home

Best Force Power.

Grishnakh

What is the best force power in the game?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best force power in the game?

• Heal
    • Master Speed
    • Force Immunity
    • Stasis Field
    • Force Wave
    • Destroy Droid
    • Force Storm
    • Kill
    • Death Field
    • Master Valor

I agree with Darth333. I couldn't count the times (especially the final Star Forge sequence) where I'd just Force Wave the opponents then join the fray as they're just standing helpless.

Extra nice if you play a Guardian (my preference). Force Wave them back a distance...then Force Jump a saber in their skulls ;)

Also helps in fleeing for those players who have bigger mouths than their stats (again Guardians) ...errr..allowing 'other' party members to flee ...umm yeah.... *whistle* ;)

I agree that force wave is a good power but if you have both insanity and force storm you don't really need it that much, because force storm usually does more damage and insanity paralyzes them for a longer time. I always get it when I'm lightside but as a darksider I think it's more important to have insanity, force storm and kill. If you're a level 18 consular you should get it either way though, because of the huge amount of powers you get.

Im voting for master speed.

With master speed/master flurry I can do the entire game solo, I can take down Malak without any buffs or healing..I dont know if thats abnormal, but yeah, it's really really powerful, as far as I can tell :)

this of course being a gaurdian, being a consular or sentinal, doesnt really pack quite as much punch.

i find that all the force powers of there pro's and cons but whenever i play i one of the force powers i always get is heal because ten you never have to worry about running out of medic packs or having enough credits to buy it

i have nothing against the other powers except when they're being used one me lol :D

I think the greatest weakness of being darkside is that heal costs a huge amount of force points (almost 50, if you're dark enough). It's great to be able to heal yourself and the rest of your party any time you want to, if you have death field instead you can only heal yourself in the middle of a fight (or with medpacks).

Originally posted by Grishnakh

I think the greatest weakness of being darkside is that heal costs a huge amount of force points (almost 50, if you're dark enough). It's great to be able to heal yourself and the rest of your party any time you want to, if you have death field instead you can only heal yourself in the middle of a fight (or with medpacks).

I use death field myself and let bastila heal everyone else ^^

Yeah, you have to use it at least two times to literally 'kill' someone with it. It's annoying when you use it two times and the enemy still has a couple VP left. I guess it happens with enemies that have improved toughness, because it takes away 2 points from any damage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Force Kill all the way. Ever sense I can remember watching Star Wars I always loved that power. Playing evil in the game, using Force kill makes the game so easy. Run into a boss use it twice and they die. Use it on anyone anywhere from 2-4 times dead, using little force power. It makes me giggle to watch them slowly die.

Archived