Home

Wtf!!!!?!?!?!!

Troopr-Undr-Fir

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Heh, I never watch the channel.

The hosts act like they're on crack.

I've watched ever since it was ZD tv...

I liked it because it was the only tech channel with a sense of humor :o

I hope they repent their horrible mistakes...

There shall be a hord of fan-boys storming their offices you can bet very soon if this does not get sorted out the right way.

Originally posted by IG-64

They fired Yoshi :( he was cool cause he was named Yoshi >.> <.< :xp:

that channel suxxorz, all they ever do with video games is review their sponsor's games, xbox games, and dumb boring games like wrestling games and racing games :indif:

Well, yeah now that they merged with G4 I kinda agree that they focus more on that... But the shows like The Screen Savers was awsome.

And they go and **** it up.

I want my old ZD tv back. Troopr sad :(

Originally posted by Jed

I don't have a ritzy cable package that supported either of the channels at any time.

SO TO HELL WITH YOU.

Aye, I pay for a **** direct TV package that have the channels fecked, and the dish sucked monkey nuts, so I had to make some modifications... TO SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE WORKED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

so you can just choke on your hell :mad:

Originally posted by Jed

*smacks Troopr with a gauntlet*

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL OF ****TIER BETTER-THAN-CABLE PROVIDERS :o <===8

Ow you freak... :(

Lemme see, They say they install... But they don't. They say customer service 24/7, oh there's someone on the other line, if they're inanimate or not, who knows. Ooo, lets not forget the constant switching of channel schedules. When it is windy (which in Las Vegas, it is always windy), you better find something else to do. And oh, the bill is $60 a month. W/o my NFL sunday ticket package.

Bring it.

Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

When it is windy (which in Las Vegas, it is always windy)

I can back that statement up 119%. Especially now that it's winter :(

I was able to watch TechTV looooong ago, before it became a ritzy channel. 'Twas before I was a computer geek though, so I didn't care much for it.

*really wishes he had digital cable now*

If there's nothing else on TV, I'll watch G4. The Screen Savers usually have something interesting to talk about, and Arena provides temporary entertainment. Plus, I find the documentries on stuff interesting, like the Dead or Alive stuff, and the MArio one.

Keep in mind I haven't watch G4techTV til I moved into my dorm and got the channel, so it's kinda new to me. I rarely watch it though, but I do remember there being a techy channel long ago, but I wasn't interested in it at the time.

Unscrewed got canceled

and TSS is getting "revamped"

Alex is moving onto bigger and better things http://www.alexalbrecht.com

Dan is for Hire http://danhuard.typepad.com/

And dunno bout Yoshi...But he was a damn good modder

But the only shows I occasionally would watch were X-Play and TSS...TSS is garbage now

I havent watched the channel in about a month

I used to be sad when I didn't have it, but now, I've seen it at my friends house, I watched it for an hour, and I saw "new" games that were out 3 months ago, E3 coverage in september, but the replay/high score video things were cool.

TiE

Archived